If you could take a brick and pound it into a shop window, which shop would it be? (6 Viewers)

aoifed said:
Age Action Ireland: Because the elderly, like babies, are pricks.

Needless to say, the original post was a cruel technological mistake and it wasnt me posting that.

right

Re: If you could take a brick and pound it into a shop window, which shop would it be

ireland005.jpg

Re: If you could take a brick and pound it into a shop window, which shop would it be

any Pound Shops.. or Euro shops or what ever they are now

remember Apollo's? i wouldn't smash their window.. i used to think that was owned by Apollo Creed

c0De_n1NjA said:
tower records. hopefully hitting vinie in the crotch, and rebounding into the jimmycake section.

HAHA does vinny work in Tower Records? hahaha. which one is he? the guy who looks like snoopy?

MUSICIAN!! They're all wankers with their heads up their arse!! Actually all music shops in Dublin except Goodwins, Instrumental and the one near Portobello bridge.

nlgbbbblth said:
shower of ultimate pricks.

Think the George's St outlet where we had all the stress, lies and mistreatment is closed. Thankfully.

What's wrong with Foko, other than it being generally shit? C'mon, sit down and rap with me brother.

I know where one of them lives in Ballinasloe, he works from home or something.

Oh I see.
Sounds like a pain in the arse alright. Why, I might just leave the house and burn the place right now.....

Whatcha think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back