If you could be in any band, what would it be? (1 Viewer)

spady said:
Dude, that was her hair... "her hair was pail ginger green". And you want to smoke it?

I concur though, dEUS would be cool band to be in.... bags being Stef Camil Carlens - that means I get to do all the high-pitched bits AND play bass.

Stef is back in the band now btw... all the rest of the changes are so all over the shop I couldn't be arsed typing/figuring them out.

www.deus.be
as the dead milkmen said... if you love someone set them on fire. thanks for the heads up spady. i know the line is referring to some hot martian chick's afro BUT that line always reminds me of a summer in germany where all we did was smoke a particularly toxic strain of ginger green bud. at that stage anything & everything was open to interpretation. and we was free with knots in our hair running down the autobahns in our bare feet. and doing local crew for the odd tina turner gig. hey spady we was wild then. and spady you know its kinda funny but belgium always seemed so big but you know you're in the largest state in the union when you're hanging out in karlsruhe. its the whole european thing of ripping off the american thing but with a weird accent and with a lot more style. the belgians are the best at it. someone needs to write a step by step manual for ze germans tho, god love them. with diagrams and stuff. i'm going to move to belgium at some stage. i hope. but yeah you're right who'd want to smoke hair. we played a really cruel trick on a mate of ours years ago. we spiked his pouch of shag tobacco with cuttings of our own pubic hair. he was none the wiser and smoked the whole pouch as we laughed, how we laughed. he never bought that particular brand again. spady, we was evil then.

Donkey OJ said:
we spiked his pouch of shag tobacco with cuttings of our own pubic hair. he was none the wiser and smoked the whole pouch as we laughed, how we laughed. he never bought that particular brand again. spady, we was evil then.

I like it.

<hearty laugh>If you straighten out a paper clip it makes quite a hilarious addition to someones cigarette... especially if it's their last smoke and they haven't noticed you inserting the clip into it.</hearty laugh>

Classic cartoons on TG4 now... excellent stuff.

2nd bass player in A Pefect Circle, because then me and Paz would have, like, this telepathic-low-tone-connection-and-the-occasional-slap-and-tickle-fight thing happening.

sigh.

either that or backup vocals for Slayer. how kick ass would that be?? all sorts of random gregorian chanting and ball-straining screaming...

evil bandit said:
Other wise I'd love to be in the Thrills so I could get on stage and jsut beat the shit out of all of them.

beating the shit out of the thrills isn't as much fun as you'd think... they've got mammies ya know...

oh yeah... zz top or godspeed ybe so I could grow a beard to look like a jesus man

the meters

meters.jpg

prolly change my mind in a minute.

Pavement, any era, definitely. They'd be such a brilliant band to play with, great songs and arrangements but also loose, jammy, and non-muso-ey. I'd love to be a cross between Malkmus and Nastanovich - additional guitars, keyboards, glockenspiel and anything that can make some sort of interesting noise player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back