If you could be in any band, what would it be? (1 Viewer)

Twilight Singers.. that Whelans gig is still the best gig I've ever been too. Plus you get introduced to the audience and get to do a cool 'intro riff' thing..

Actually.. all the gigs I've seen since that one have been fairly rubbish in comparison, except maybe James Yorkston. How depressing.

TenRabbits said:
Twilight Singers.. that Whelans gig is still the best gig I've ever been too. Plus you get introduced to the audience and get to do a cool 'intro riff' thing..

Actually.. all the gigs I've seen since that one have been fairly rubbish in comparison, except maybe James Yorkston. How depressing.
greg dulli = heart attack man. that lewd gesture he makes with his tongue thru a sideways V sign never fails to get me aroused. i never thought a sweating man in a feather boa could be so sexy. said my girlfriend. hilarious, completely entertaining, great music. yeah great gig.

CIV circa Set Your Goals or The Dandy Warhols so i could do loads of drugs, see yer wan on keys with her ta tas out on a regular basis, and punch the fuckin singer in the face and pretend i was only messing cos sure amn't i in the band with ya yeh fuckin cunt.

Oh and Blink 182 purely so i could watch Travis drum on a daily basis and maybe get some lessons off him.

Finally: Refused. Actually, scrap everything, just refused.

GrRrrrR said:
Crazy Horse.

Great shout, I'd love to have been in The Clash circa 1979 even though I was only one month when London Calling was released, I'd have to be Topper BHeadon because you can't fuck with the Holy Trinity of Jones, Strummer and Simonim.

Other wise I'd love to be in the Thrills so I could get on stage and jsut beat the shit out of all of them.

considering my current attitude toward work/play/sleep/etc., I'd have to say some old washed up band who haven't done anything in years but still make a fortune in airplay royalties etc. :)

I have no motivation in life in other words

alternatively, I'd gladly step in for george hurley and play drums for the minutemen!

or I'd hit a cowbell for george clinton/parliamentfunkadelic somewhere in the mid 70's

Donkey OJ said:
dEUS. I'd get to wear vests and stetsons. and play and co-operatively create clever interesting and brilliant music. and smoke loads of pale ginger green. whatever that means.

Dude, that was her hair... "her hair was pail ginger green". And you want to smoke it?

I concur though, dEUS would be cool band to be in.... bags being Stef Camil Carlens - that means I get to do all the high-pitched bits AND play bass.

Stef is back in the band now btw... all the rest of the changes are so all over the shop I couldn't be arsed typing/figuring them out.

www.deus.be

give the choice i think i'd go for the bad seeds...

if they were not hiring i'd settle for being the drummer in Weezer.

If i'd been asked this around 17 years ago I would have said A-ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back