If you could be in any band, what would it be? (1 Viewer)

mackle

Was just thinking about it and realised I wanna be in the Melvins more than any band. They seem to embody everything I love about music./

So who would you wanna be in?

Good choice Ciaran.I think I would like to be in The Hellacopters playing guitar and to play bass in Goatsnake when they kick Scott Reeder out and phone me.Pete Stahl is my favourite vocalist.
Ciaran Mackle said:
Was just thinking about it and realised I wanna be in the Melvins more than any band. They seem to embody everything I love about music./

c'mere. your a nordy right?
you know golden cow butter? me and the missus were talking about this earlier and if that name is potentially blasphemous. does anyone ever think about this up there? is it aimed at pagans?

theres a brand of washing powder down here called "black christ" which was quite controversial when it first came on the market.

think id like to have been in the birthday party. im a much better drummer than phill calvert

Ciaran Mackle said:

dEUS. I'd get to wear vests and stetsons. and play and co-operatively create clever interesting and brilliant music. and smoke loads of pale ginger green. whatever that means.

ramps said:
c'mere. your a nordy right?
you know golden cow butter? me and the missus were talking about this earlier and if that name is potentially blasphemous. does anyone ever think about this up there? is it aimed at pagans?

theres a brand of washing powder down here called "black christ" which was quite controversial when it first came on the market.

think id like to have been in the birthday party. im a much better drummer than phill calvert

Yeh Im from the north. Never quite thought about that!

girls alowed:D (had to be typed).

seriously, black sabbath, ac/dc, cephalic carnage or faith no more.

minor threat. or sigur ros........

although if i had to localise it, i'd say Puget Sound. I would make sure I was 'the band member who never faces the audience....only the back of the stage.'

the real reason behind this would be so that I could take in Ror's beauty; all flailing arms and legs. .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back