if you could be from any country...... (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't mind which country as long as i was President, so I could go to the UN and get up on the podium and shout "Shut your fuckin holes, the lot a ya".

That'd be great.

Sometimes I wish I was a Tootsie from Rwanda
tootsie.jpg

it'd be funny to be an eskimo/innuit.

they have a trillion words for snow,
i could snowboard all the time,
and a make out session would involve hefty nose rubbing.
haha.

i would not, however, be involved in the wearing of fur/killing of seals etc even if my survival and well-being depended on it.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I would happily live in British Colombia somewhere slightly remote on a lake,, in a log cabin of some sort that came with a bear.

I would drive a jeep and grow a beard.

it would be the mid 1970s and you would be played by kirk douglas. a little girl, who's father has just been killed by a group of evil oil prospectors who are raping the land, turns up at your cabin. you return from releasing a moose from a trap, tearful at the cruelty of man, and glad that you have separated yourself from such a cruel race. the prospectors are hot on her heels, and you must jump into your trusty jeep and use your knowledge of the woods, trapping, and the subtle signs of nature to fight back. in the end you're saved because the little girl has picked up on tracking, and finds you. she unties the ropes that bind you, and you destroy the oil compound with your bow and arrow. when it's all done, you take the girl back to her mother but you will always remember her, and the innocent joy of life that she taught you.

your right, this would be great.

the bongo said:
it would be the mid 1970s and you would be played by kirk douglas. a little girl, who's father has just been killed by a group of evil oil prospectors who are raping the land, turns up at your cabin. you return from releasing a moose from a trap, tearful at the cruelty of man, and glad that you have separated yourself from such a cruel race. the prospectors are hot on her heels, and you must jump into your trusty jeep and use your knowledge of the woods, trapping, and the subtle signs of nature to fight back. in the end you're saved because the little girl has picked up on tracking, and finds you. she unties the ropes that bind you, and you destroy the oil compound with your bow and arrow. when it's all done, you take the girl back to her mother but you will always remember her, and the innocent joy of life that she taught you.

your right, this would be great.

man and girl.

i bet gary glitter would murder kirk douglas for the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back