ie-indie (2 Viewers)

ah now, theres nothing like a good unmoderated list where everyone starts self righteous fights with everyone else, as anyone who's on the shellac list will attest. Great for passing boring days in work

singer (07 Sep, 2001 03:48 p.m.):
*sob*

I never saw them live.
Horsedrawn Wishes is deadly.

I had the misfortune to see them supporting The Fall in the Tivoli. They were just as shit as their records and in my drunken state I roared my distaste at the singer.

As soon as they finished he came down and threatened me.

An asteroid witnessed this

Paul English?
Actually, I thought they were alright - not as good as before they had a real drummer, for some reason.
But I thought your shouting was really rude.
Certainly not something to be boastful of.

Really enjoyed the Fall that night.
But the days of decent Fall gigs seem long gone.

joss (10 Sep, 2001 12:30 a.m.):
Paul English?
Actually, I thought they were alright - not as good as before they had a real drummer, for some reason.
But I thought your shouting was really rude.
Certainly not something to be boastful of.

Really enjoyed the Fall that night.
But the days of decent Fall gigs seem long gone.

Sharp memory Joss. Eight years ago now you know.
It was rude I'll admit - and it was the first and only time I have shouted at a band onstage.

It was a memorable gig,; have you heard rumour of them coming to Red Box again next month??

may i call to order the first meeting of the campaign to re-establish analogue bubblebath? thank you. first order of business is to pass a motion calling for the re-establishment of analogue bubblebath. do i have a second for the motion?

yes.

good. show of hands. motion passed. that concludes the inaugural meeting of the campaign to re-establish analogue bubblebath. that will be all.

Paul:
I think the tickets are already out.

But after the fucking travesty of last time, I'm not arsed.

ROLLERSKATE SKINNY

Those of you wondering re: Rollerskate Skinny stuff

Ken Griffin released a brill record, Dead City Sunbeams under the nom de plume Kid Silver on New York's Jetset Records about three years ago. Besides, for the latest check www.thirstyeuropean.com

silo (10 Sep, 2001 10:32 p.m.):
may i call to order the first meeting of the campaign to re-establish analogue bubblebath? thank you. first order of business is to pass a motion calling for the re-establishment of analogue bubblebath. do i have a second for the motion?

yes.

good. show of hands. motion passed. that concludes the inaugural meeting of the campaign to re-establish analogue bubblebath. that will be all.

Yeah, Paulo.

How about setting up the 'bath again? I'm sure Rob C would contribute his usual wit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back