Idiots got spiked (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans said:
Suppose, i didn't really grasp the brevity of such a situation at the time.
Brevity? Surely you mean gravity?

Weight, as opposed to shortness.

I'll get me coat, cape, cloak, frock, greatcoat, jacket, mackinaw, mink, overcoat, pea, raincoat, slicker, suit, tails, threads, topcoat, trench, tux, tuxedo, ulster, windbreaker, wrap.

snap-apple said:
what an mgs? monoglutiumsodimate? if that can't make it to the us, nothing will. HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. sorry. i'm a complete bastard.

eh, just to clear this up, i was laughing at the idiots that said something like 'if mgs can't make it to america no-one will'. i think it sucks that they lost so much money on it but seriously, they would've been better advised to ask some of the bands that had been over there recently what to do rather than speaking to the embassy.

snap-apple said:
eh, just to clear this up, i was laughing at the idiots that said something like 'if mgs can't make it to america no-one will'. i think it sucks that they lost so much money on it but seriously, they would've been better advised to ask some of the bands that had been over there recently what to do rather than speaking to the embassy.

it's true. but then according to that bombidol20be dude, only his and some other redundant band have ever "toured outside the ROI Ireland before".

He was implying that they were the only band that frequent the GigSmart board that have toured outside the ROI. I mean, no-one's gonna suggest that they were the only Irish band to have ever toured in another country. You're just clutching at straws now snap-apple.

Hear thiss, punyy huumannnss!! It wass myyy bidding thatt these foollss were refused entryy! I allready have mmy most trussted minionss doing myy work in the New Worlld!
Behollld!!!

morellorocks.jpg

RichieM said:
Morello :eek:
I thought those f*ckers were in America to play gigs. Such deception!

:D

Just to let all you concerned folks know, the lads have now arrived in Canada safe and sound and are all set to play the 2 biggest gigs of their career to date.

So there was indeed both gravity and brevity to the situation!

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back