Idiots got spiked (1 Viewer)

Ehhhhhhhhh who knows Ro. Who knows. I’m just trying to point something out, before we get yet another 6 page, pointless epic of “huh huh huh aren’t GigSmart people so stupid” on this board, combined with another 6 page epic of “huh huh huh aren’t Thumped people so stupid” on the GigSmart board.

RichieM said:
Ehhhhhhhhh who knows Ro. Who knows. I’m just trying to point something out, before we get yet another 6 page, pointless epic of “huh huh huh aren’t GigSmart people so stupid” on this board, combined with another 6 page epic of “huh huh huh aren’t Thumped people so stupid” on the GigSmart board.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Well, it used to be fun, but now that it’s just going over old ground again and again, it just seems kinda……pointless really.
But if that’s what floats yer boat, away witcha!

RichieM said:
Well, it used to be fun, but now that it’s just going over old ground again and again, it just seems kinda……pointless really.
But if that’s what floats yer boat, away witcha!
I love that song, Witcha The Lineman.

...is steel on the liiiiiiiiiiiiiine...
bip dip, bip dip, bip dip, bip dip, deeby deeby
bip dip, bip dip, bip dip, bip dip, deeby deeby...

Thats funny as fuck.

Although I did hear that one of the lads had a El Maraichi style guitar that was in fact just full of weapons and another had a Desperado style bazuka guitar.... and they both got through !bog !bog !bog !bog

Latex lizzie said:
..and stole our lemon tree!! to gigsmart! Bags being team discovery channel with liam. He's a big nerd.

so that makes me Martin? and you Nelson?

great.

Martin: OK, piglet, start squealing. Where'd you get the lemons for this lemonade?
Boy: Uh...this is Country Time lemonade mix. There's never been anything close to a lemon in it, I swear!
Brother: Hey, nobody hassles my little brother.
Martin: Hey! And no one manhandles the bosom chum of Nelson Mundt. Spring forth, burly protector, and save me!
[long pause; the kids look around]
Nelson: Aw, jeez. I never hang out with him, normally.
[throws the brother off Martin]
Martin: [skipping around Nelson and singing]
Hark to the tale of Nelson,
and the boy he loved so dear.
[Nelson takes a swipe at him but misses]
They remained the best of friends
For years and years and years.

Pete, can we ban talk about Gigsmart? Its encouraging laziness on the part of some of our funnier contributors, and invites Gigsmart malcontents to vent their spleen on why its so unfair.

Thats a very hard lesson but in fairness as said above going through immigration with guitars on your back and no visa is a bit silly to be honest.

I always thought that mike got spiked weren't a "Gigsmart" band or at least thats what they always say so where did the talk of Gigsmart come from if this is abotu MGS????

It's a tough lesson that they learned but one I'm sure they wont forget, wish them all the best in getting to play some of their gigs at least.

therecklessone said:
Pete, can we ban talk about Gigsmart? Its encouraging laziness on the part of some of our funnier contributors, and invites Gigsmart malcontents to vent their spleen on why its so unfair.

I hear that paedophiles get in free to gigsmart gigs.

*cuts to August 20/21 when me and Dud start the thread about the Corpo being stuck in Dublin airport immigration and Anthony, Egg and Pete reply. Pete's reply is only to say Haw-haw in a Nelson voice*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back