ice skatin (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
is it just me or does anyone else really like watching this as well?

a couple of times this evening I have had to prevent myself from actually spontaneously clapping at the end of a twizzle or similar.

oh yes, many a birthday was spent on the ice in either dolphins barn or phibsboro.

kirstie said:
oh yes, many a birthday was spent on the ice in either dolphins barn or phibsboro.
thats a pretty horrible birthday.

i like to skate, on roller blades i was grand but on ice i couldnt actually turn left or right. Pain followed pretty quickly

ah no, it was deadly.

ernesto said:

i like to skate, on roller blades i was grand but on ice i couldnt actually turn left or right. Pain followed pretty quickly

love ice-skating, it's very addictive. To watch that is, I've never actually attempted to ice-skate myself, I have a fear of one of those skates being embedded in my face

Ice-skating rules. Never been here, though I used to hear horror stories about dolphins barn

schloss400.jpg

The watery bit's frozen in the winter, all the local kids used to skate around and under the bridge on the left there. Ahhhh memories.

ernesto said:

i havent checked out the tv skating but i hate real life skating. i havent been for about 14 or 15 years. ugh! i always left with the heels hacked off my from those shite boots. myself and a friend were discussing our dislike of skating one day and i admitted that my main fear about skating was that i would fall and someone would skate over my fingers and sever them, or possibly leave them half-severed and just kinda hanging off uselessly. anyway, it turned out that my friends brother went ice skating and fell and someone actually did skate over his fingers (they were ok... but stilll).
:eek:

no. fuck that shit.

as i child i often went skating on the pond in the town park in mullingar when it froze, but just in my shoes, on the way home from school.

Ice skating is the best thing about the Winter Olympics.

The costumes, the emotion, the triple-lutzes, those English commentators who won't stop talking about Torville & Dean, the French Eurosport presenter with the big hair.

I'm a big fan of this girly right here.

t1_irina_ap.jpg

Irina Slutskaya: more than just a pretty face

went ice skating once in 6th year. just couldn't stay up at all. fell flat on my face numerous times and left the place soaking wet. falling on ice does that to ya, ya know.

If it's troubled skating hotties you're after, look no further than Ms Tonya Harding, the first American woman to land a triple axle and now working the pro-wrestling circuit.

tonya_harding.jpg

111061303harding53top.jpg

tonya_harding-165.jpg

Bellatrix said:
If it's troubled skating hotties you're after, look no further than Ms Tonya Harding, the first American woman to land a triple axle and now working the pro-wrestling circuit.

tonya_harding.jpg

111061303harding53top.jpg

tonya_harding-165.jpg

wow, see what you can accomplish when you get to the top?!

holy fuck. i nearly puked in my mouth................. which is where i normally puke. i actually puked out my attic window the other night after 6 pints of guinness and i tried to have a joint out the aul velux.

anyway. Curling is simply the greatest sport ever

my ex boyfriend was canadian which meant he loved ice hockey. his brother used to manage the rink in queenstown, so we used to go down after hours, a big group of us, with bales of weed and cheap booze and i have to say it was so fucking funny. ice hockey sucks, but its fun whacking the puck at the goalie.

that guy plushenko is miles ahead of anyone else in the ice skating world. fair play to him.

he's the 'king on ice' (ma)

for me though, the winter olympics is all about the curling.

and ski jumping...those guys and girls have balls and...er...lady balls or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back