I was in court today and... (3 Viewers)

Their punishment should be to be sent individually to a room with you,You should should spend the preceding hours to this listening to Slayer and Pantera while slugging whiskey.

See who takes a beating then.

I dont actually endorse violence or anything but when I hear about this stuff it just annoys the shit out of me.
Why should a person have to feel intimidated walking down a street at night?
Because there is a fair chance a gang of scumbags will kick you senseless because they have nothing better to do or because it validates them somehow.

I have never been attacked by one person like that on their own,they are always in gangs.Fucking cowards who wouldnt say boo to anyone without three or four mates behind them.

Sorry to hear about this BNS. Like everyone else, this sort of thing makes my blood boil. Hopefully the jury will have sense and send them off to a place where the big boys will try to recreate scenes from OZ with their knacker asses.

im all angered out at this stage. i spent a month plotting their demise but this way is much better. they will get what they diserve. i have no doubt about it. the only thing that bugs me is that these cunts friends look up to them and think that they are "so gansta". its like they are made gods for breaking the law.
some charlie bronson justice is called for. vigilantes unite! :mad:

brianoak said:
I dont actually endorse violence or anything but when I hear about this stuff it just annoys the shit out of me.

Yeah, some people are right cunts.

Best outlook in life to have is to appreciate all the lovely people you know that wouldn't dream of doing anything like this.

brianoak said:
should a person have to feel intimidated walking down a street at night?

If you look in any way intimidated they'll have a go at you. Rule number one of self defence is to not look in any way scared.

B0000YEEQM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

someone should just cut the bollocks off these lads, save a lot of fucking hassle. i was mugged before and i'd love to see that cunt get his come-upance in a violent and hardcore fashion. i miss old fashioned justice, the one that involved kicking the fuck out of scum. good luck with yr court case b.n.s.:)

BNS sorry to hear that you have to go through such shit at the hands of these scumbags. Hopefully at the end of the trial they'll get whats coming to them.

I'm pretty sure I narrowly escaped a beating last Saturday night in Belfast after Wolf Eyes after I was standing on the Ormeau Road. Big group of spides standing near where I was getting a lift from started shouting over abuse to me and shit and then started moving closer and closer to me so that they could most likely hit me or whatever but then my Da pulled up to give me a lift and they walked away :D

nlgbbbblth said:
Lots of people in this country have to battle social deprivation but most of them don't become criminals.

pricks will always be pricks.

Oh and yes! Thank you for pointing this out. I can't stand anyone who talks this shit about how these people are victims of the enviroment they live in. I dont come from a very well off family or neither do the majority of the people I am friends with and neither them or I would ever do something like this.

Like you say pricks will always be pricks. No excuses for them.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Yeh, it was less than a kilometer from my house in a park I usually go to on a pretty much daily basis. Scary shit yo.

Was that in the peoples park on the timahoe rd? The one Nobby Stiles is park-keeper of? What de ye expect when you set one of the biggest pyschos in the town to keep the scumbags out

spides is such a deadly word.

Ciaran Mackle said:
BNS sorry to hear that you have to go through such shit at the hands of these scumbags. Hopefully at the end of the trial they'll get whats coming to them.

I'm pretty sure I narrowly escaped a beating last Saturday night in Belfast after Wolf Eyes after I was standing on the Ormeau Road. Big group of spides standing near where I was getting a lift from started shouting over abuse to me and shit and then started moving closer and closer to me so that they could most likely hit me or whatever but then my Da pulled up to give me a lift and they walked away :D

Oh and yes! Thank you for pointing this out. I can't stand anyone who talks this shit about how these people are victims of the enviroment they live in. I dont come from a very well off family or neither do the majority of the people I am friends with and neither them or I would ever do something like this.

Like you say pricks will always be pricks. No excuses for them.

nah, i used to go out with a chick from belfast and she used to say it. best thing about the norn iron accent is the built in venom.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Do people from the south use the word spide?

ramps said:
nah, i used to go out with a chick from belfast and she used to say it. best thing about the norn iron accent is the built in venom.

Theres a good thing about the norn iron accent?!?!?

I am very happy now cause two people i met in Dublin yesterday thought I was American from my accent and some women who served me in an ice cream shop up here earlier this week thought I was American. :D Such a relief to know I dont sound totally Norn Iron.

here. are you american?

Ciaran Mackle said:
Theres a good thing about the norn iron accent?!?!?

I am very happy now cause two people i met in Dublin yesterday thought I was American from my accent and some women who served me in an ice cream shop up here earlier this week thought I was American. :D Such a relief to know I dont sound totally Norn Iron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back