I was in court today and... (2 Viewers)

'spied'

listening to my protestant friend mark harris struggle with exotic names like "fiachra" is pretty funny.
"fee-atch-rah"

MONDOBRUTALE said:
'spied'

listening to my protestant friend mark harris struggle with exotic names like "fiachra" is pretty funny.
"fee-atch-rah"

Harris struggling with exotic objects yesterday:
bringonthosedicks.jpg

Break Neck Speed said:
my case was ajourned until friday week due to the accused wanting a jury or something. does this mean that he changed his plea to not guilty or something. i took a severe beating at the hands of 4 scumcunts three months ago. three of em got public order charges against them today but the main culprit got his case ajourned until friday week. im slightly worried that it might drag out or i will have to take the "stand". can anyone predict/explain what is going on / going to happen?

Do you reckon you are going to get a worse kicking when the boys get out of court/ jail!?!?!

Hope it works out ok for you...

Beanstalk said:
I likes the northern accent for women...sexxxy.

But norn iron men sound like they're going to kill you.
QUOTE]

I know! That Julian sends shivers down my spine! Especially when he puts on that voice to introduce Coronation Street.

Chills

Break Neck Speed said:
my case was ajourned until friday week due to the accused wanting a jury or something. does this mean that he changed his plea to not guilty or something. i took a severe beating at the hands of 4 scumcunts three months ago. three of em got public order charges against them today but the main culprit got his case ajourned until friday week. im slightly worried that it might drag out or i will have to take the "stand". can anyone predict/explain what is going on / going to happen?

One explanation for this could be the lawyer of the accused putting the case off. A lot of lawyers get the case postponed for a while if the judge assigned to the case is a harsh one. They wait til they get a cushy judge and then go ahead.

Johnnyc said:
Nothing worse than scumbag pricks. Innocent victims of their upbringing? Bullshit. Makes the blood boil.

i don't think anyone working with young people or people who commit violent crime would seriously say they're 'innocent'. but the idea that trying to respond to crime by understanding the event rather than simply inflicting punishment, should not be equated with simply excusing peoples' actions. that's not what it's about.

'innocent victims of their upbringing?' - who said that? show me one example. no one is that stupid.

yet this is the connection made time and again by commentators and politicians alike, and funnily enough, shit still happens. it's shit that it does but all the evidence would suggest that unless there is a serious shift in our attitudes to society, violence and crime, then nothing's going to get much better.
sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back