i vant one of zese. (1 Viewer)

that would be very cool. a pub and bowling alley under my kitchen, accessed through the cubby under the stairs.

dont they have all those tunnels in rome too? i think you can go on tours and shit through them. and like communities of people live down there. which must be weird

There was a good bit o guff about these places in Foucault's Pendelum (which I'd kinda recommend, except it's a bit flabby)...I don't know why I'm saying that...oh yeah because I knew they existed in like the 19th c., but I didn't know there was still an active community goin on there...it'd be the total business...why don't we just get organised and build our own on the sly? No definite line of enquiry could catch us!

More importantly though why does Caroline Wyatt look like she's made of plastic?

there's tunnels under dublin too... you can see them in the underground carpark across from blazing saddles on that street that has the entrance to george's st arcade that isn't george's st. aidan walsh knows stuff about them.

hag said:
there's tunnels under dublin too... you can see them in the underground carpark across from blazing saddles on that street that has the entrance to george's st arcade that isn't george's st. aidan walsh knows stuff about them.
do you mean Drury street?

Super Dexta said:
isn't there a load of tunnels connecting all the buildings in UCD?
this is true
infested with C.H.U.D.'s

chud2.jpg

jane said:
Ooh, this sounds good.

Anyone ever read The Mole People, about communities of homeless people living in tunnels under New York? It's creepy and upsetting, but quite interesting.
My old professor did a book on Mexican street kids who lived in sewers and stuff like that.

jane said:
Cool, I'll check 'im out. You mentioned his religion and landscape book before -- sounds cool. Must look that up.
have you seen Dark Days?

docuementary directed by Marc Singer (not the one from V) about homeless people who lived in the network of tunnels in the New York subway. amazing film, very bleak but well worth taking a look at

There's a load of tunnels connecting the old estate houses around Letterkenny. I think they were used as escape tunnels for the planters when locals revolted. You used to be able top get down them but they've all been blocked up. Too many people using them; public safety and all that. I'm sure it's the same all over the country.

george mcfly said:
have you seen Dark Days?

docuementary directed by Marc Singer (not the one from V) about homeless people who lived in the network of tunnels in the New York subway. amazing film, very bleak but well worth taking a look at
I saw a documentary on street children in St Petersburg that lived in tunnels and sewers. it was so fucked up.

I'd be sniffing glue as well if I had to live like that.

yeh looks deadly but ud b kinda fucked if anything major happend over ground, like a flood or watever, itd b like that absolutely awwful film daylight, thats a really bad film.. and ur fone wouldnt work ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back