i think i'm dying (2 Viewers)

another thing it could be is a spasm in your intercostal muscles (the ones between your ribs), which isn't dangerous but hurts a lot.

I remember once we stole 5 bottles of black label vodka from a mates brother, which we drank like the thieving gippos we were/are. After a couple of weeks of drinking, fighting, pissing ourselves etc, my mates brother happily informed us that the bottles we drank were faulty, and that shards of glass had chipped of the bottle into the vodka. I had a sore throat for about 6 months after that. But I reckon it added to the taste.

Anal_Hygiene said:
I remember once we stole 5 bottles of black label vodka from a mates brother, which we drank like the thieving gippos we were/are. After a couple of weeks of drinking, fighting, pissing ourselves etc, my mates brother happily informed us that the bottles we drank were faulty, and that shards of glass had chipped of the bottle into the vodka. I had a sore throat for about 6 months after that. But I reckon it added to the taste.

i'm not your mate.

pete said:
woke up at 4am feeling like someone was sticking a knife in my back. been up since then, rolling around on the floor groaning. i don't ever go to the doctor, but i nearly rang an ambulance there.

and then... it stopped.

this has happened me many times
...acid reflux?
try putting the head end of bed at a higher level.

ms.b.haven said:
aw I love me, I mean you, I mean us.

La La will be well pissed off at this, all her hard work gone to waste

see that's what you'd wish, but i'm not.

i love you, you silly whore. i really, really do.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

stupid bint

eh, right.

anyway back to topic: pete, have you been to the doctor or anything? about the possible shard of glass? *shudder*

a shard of glass isn't going to cause stabbing back pains, it could be anything, IBS, the beginning of ulcerative colitis, kidney stones, renal tract infection....or possibly just WIND.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back