Alien-burster.jpg

ms.b.haven said:
where do I begin........

To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start

aw9.jpg

thanks for your concern, dudes. i went back to bed and everythings fine now.

current theory is as follows: i drank a glass of water last night, but what i didn't notice at the time was that the glass cracked when the ice was going into it, so it's possible i swallowed a tiny piece. yum.

And if that wasn't it my boss said he'll stop sticking pins in the voodoo doll.

similiar thing happened to me in amsterdam once (nothing druggy). I was cycling along, got a pain. So bad i had to get off the bike and attempt to lie down on the side of the street. I was bent over in pain. Somehow managed to get back to our accomodation, blind with pain. Lay down and somehow the pain actually managed to get worse. Doctor was called, obvoiusly asked what I'd taken. Nothing. More excrusiating pain. An hour later it was gone.

pete said:
thanks for your concern, dudes. i went back to bed and everythings fine now.

current theory is as follows: i drank a glass of water last night, but what i didn't notice at the time was that the glass cracked when the ice was going into it, so it's possible i swallowed a tiny piece. yum.

And if that wasn't it my boss said he'll stop sticking pins in the voodoo doll.

I'd go to the doctor with that one. I presume the rogue glass shard is in your stomach.

Anthony said:
similiar thing happened to me in amsterdam once (nothing druggy). I was cycling along, got a pain. So bad i had to get off the bike and attempt to lie down on the side of the street. I was bent over in pain. Somehow managed to get back to our accomodation, blind with pain. Lay down and somehow the pain actually managed to get worse. Doctor was called, obvoiusly asked what I'd taken. Nothing. More excrusiating pain. An hour later it was gone.

Did someone break up with you that morning?

Keith Talent said:
I'd go to the doctor with that one. I presume the rogue glass shard is in your stomach.

I'd tend to agree with Keith. A x-ray for peace of mind in St Michaels wouldn't do any harm.

Keith Talent said:

ah it's grand. as a rule i don't go to the doctor.

apart from the time we were in a 5 car crash in the fast lane of the M50 one morning. oh and the day i woke up and couldn't feel my right leg. but apart from that i never go.

I agree with you, I could be on the verge of death and I still will refuse to go to the doctor. I don't even know who my GP is. I orobably don't have one I guess

The said:
I agree with you, I could be on the verge of death and I still will refuse to go to the doctor. I don't even know who my GP is. I orobably don't have one I guess

do you keep your savings stuffed in a sock up the chimney?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back