I think I may have found those single women (1 Viewer)

yo guys - any tips on talking to girls?!?!?!?!

The golden Rule is BE YOURSELF..don't try to be George Clooney, or Billy Corgan or James Joyce, she'll know your not for real, girls can sense when you are not being yourself. Have pride in yourself, you know you really are a good person, have confidence in that, confidence makes them wet.

The second rule is LISTEN..A minute turning the ear, can lead to hours pounding her from the rear..I know I know, she's blathering on about her mates, and her ex, and sanitary products but it will be worth it in the end. Really. And keep asking questions, listening is not enough BE PROACTIVE...really? Negative rhetorical questions are good, Get outta here? For Real? No way? You kidding? Kerry Katona is actually that weight?

More tips next week.

The golden Rule is BE YOURSELF..don't try to be George Clooney, or Billy Corgan or James Joyce, she'll know your not for real, girls can sense when you are not being yourself. Have pride in yourself, you know you really are a good person, have confidence in that, confidence makes them wet.

The second rule is LISTEN..A minute turning the ear, can lead to hours pounding her from the rear..I know I know, she's blathering on about her mates, and her ex, and sanitary products but it will be worth it in the end. Really. And keep asking questions, listening is not enough BE PROACTIVE...really? Negative rhetorical questions are good, Get outta here? For Real? No way? You kidding? Kerry Katona is actually that weight?

More tips next week.
get Jane ova here

More tips next week.

Priceless.

what if you're an absolute prick? In that case being yourself isn't gonna do much good.

Most nice guys would tell you that being an absolute prick gives you a distinct advantage. Looking back, most of the guys I've ever gone out were were pricks.

:)

What's his secret...

08love600.jpg

I always seem to pick the super shy bookish types who end up being more sensitive than me.

Ouch! That can be really, really difficult. Nothing worse than a guy crying because he's hurt you or done something wrong... not only do you not get any apology, but you're the one who ends up feeling bad. They are the true pricks of the dating world.

My sister married one of these. Before they married he ran up and pushed her in the back when she was taking a roast out of the oven, she dropped the roast and burned her hands, he started crying and she ended up having to comfort him for hours. She should have learned from that really.

More tips next week.

Amazing. I just laughed out loud. Like a fucking lunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back