I think I may have found those single women (1 Viewer)

what if you're an absolute prick? In that case being yourself isn't gonna do much good.

Women can be absolute pricks too.

Ouch! That can be really, really difficult. Nothing worse than a guy crying because he's hurt you or done something wrong... not only do you not get any apology, but you're the one who ends up feeling bad. They are the true pricks of the dating world.

My sister married one of these. Before they married he ran up and pushed her in the back when she was taking a roast out of the oven, she dropped the roast and burned her hands, he started crying and she ended up having to comfort him for hours. She should have learned from that really.

It's the ultimate defense mechanism. "I KNOW I did something wrong! I feel terrible! Therefore you can't punish me or make me feel bad! Therefore I am redeemed and without fault!"

Then they can go ahead and do bold things all the time. These guys are the real "bad boys". Tricksy devils.

Women can be absolute pricks too....It's the ultimate defense mechanism. "I KNOW I did something wrong! I feel terrible! Therefore you can't punish me or make me feel bad! Therefore I am redeemed and without fault!"

Oh yeah thats annoying - its the ole 'I feel really bad about dong what I've done, here have some guilt and then forgive me' type schtick.

meh

of Music Technology classes / courses, women generally make up just 5%. great. ill let yous know how much of a suasage fest it is on Monday. great.
yes, but even it were 97% women, they'd still never touch a music technology nerd with a barge pole.

lhodes%204.jpg

But surely it's accompanied by a music performance course that's filled with rides?
fraid not, the music industry it hopeless skewed in terms of rides. it's not the guysh who add the compression to the hits of the Killers who get the tits and drugs. it's not the studio techs, or roadies, or monitor engineers, not even the runners, or bus drivers, or tour managers, not the radio producers, guitar tech, score composers, not the blokes who put in the surround sound speakers, it's not the music consultant on the hit tv show who gets the rides. no. it's the killers. they're getting all the rides. sure you'll find one girl, you'll settle down, but you know what? eventually she'll say to you "i think you should get a proper job".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back