I think I may have found those single women (2 Viewers)

No to the leather trousers and the medallion. He did wear a gold chain, once, but the looks of distaste I kept directing at it meant that he never wore it (at least in my company) again.

whatever about that ...grey or greying hair is hot as fuck......not inspector morse grey more like hugh laurie

That would make 23 year olds okay for me. No way. I could not even imagine dating a 23 year old male. Although they would be out to have a good time and not get all serious with marriage crap...so maybe there is something to it.

That rule puts my limit at 24 - can't picture that (well I can picture it .....but you know what I mean...)

I should really really have rode more teenage girls when I was young and fit and a ride cause it's just unseemly now.

If I ever get a time machine I'm going back to give my teenage self a haircut and a good talking to.

What about greying long hair? That makes people look like mentalists doesn't it?

Yes clearly a mentalist

atremmy.jpg

This is a real generalisation, but anyone else think it gets far easier to score (as a male) as you get older?

Not really, well maybe this year but the last few years were pretty shit and I seem to be getting fussier(read less willing to put in any effort for someone I don't get on pretty well with) with age too.

Did I mention there's only 3 girls in my class of twelve? Anyways I'll have to get a night out over there and see what the craic is.

I was a no-hoper, your average shmo, walking on the wrong side of the road until I came across this amazing book. Like the Shins IT WILL change your life, and like ZACH BRAFF you will be FUCKING a NATALIE PORTMANN before THANKSGIVING

41QKYFYCHJL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back