I think I may have found those single women (3 Viewers)

This is a real generalisation, but anyone else think it gets far easier to score (as a male) as you get older?

Aye, being comfortable in your own shell innit.

I had feck all luck till I hit the ripe old age of 22. And even then it was because, apparently, I looked about 30.

I just htink people look more interesting when they look like they've lived a bit.

Agreed. Men are more attractive with age. I have only dated someone younger than me once. Normally they are older. I probably was more 'attractive' a few years ago but I sure as hell feel better about myself now than I did then...I suppose makes up for it. In short, the older men get the easier it is....generalized but true more often than not.

back on the subject of single ladies..a guy who is on my course is in a group down the country..hes the only boy in a class of 30 girls..and they all love him..when we were in the gaeltacht they were circling him like wolves circling a piece of meat..

back on the subject of single ladies..a guy who is on my course is in a group down the country..hes the only boy in a class of 30 girls..and they all love him..when we were in the gaeltacht they were circling him like wolves circling a piece of meat..

I love getting circled like a piece of meat. Happens every day at the 'coping with the menopause' help-group I've joined.

There were only 2 girls in my class in college ot of about 20 - one of whom was really really quiet and very very shy and was clearly taught to put on makeup by her widowed father who doubtless had some circus work in his past.

In my other class there was only 3 girls out of 15 - one who was nice but so prone to bouts of sickness and feinting it was like something out of Dickens, the others thought Clare jerseys were the height of sophistication.

Slim pickings all around.

Perhaps I should have done social studies or something instead of Physics and Accountancy - things could have been so different.

some one of the thumped girls, i forget which one, said the other day that ould lads are hot without even trying. perhaps this has something to do with it.

i said that . and its true. Mcgyver,Lock,Sam Neill,Liam Neeson:heart:

I've been having the weirdest time of it for the last few years. It doesn't bother me but I find it very strange that all the guys who've shown interest, or asked me out, in the last couple of years have been younger than me - anything up to 6 years younger. Actually, now that I think about it I haven't had a boyfriend who's over 30 since I was 19.

Dating younger guys can be fun, especially if they don't mind the age difference. I guess age just isn't something I consider important.

i think so.

i don't know who came up with it. its sound like something those wans out of sex and the city would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back