I need your help - orange chocolate craving (1 Viewer)

nlgbbbblth

Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
In recent months I have had strong cravings for the following

1) Fry's Orange Cream

2) Terry's Chocolate Orange (ball of segments not bar)

1) is not that easy to find. My local newsagent is sold out and won't have any for a few days.

2) can be found in supermarkets at a pricey 4.39. I know that Tesco.uk are flogging 'em for a quid this week but don't deliver here.

Can people list places in Dublin where they have seen Fry's Orange Cream for sale

and pound shops / etc where the Terry's Chocolate Orange can be picked up for reasonable money i.e. around 2 euro.

If you have seen any Terry's Chocolate Orange varients (dark / mint / toffee) - can you say so here.

As a stopgap would you consider

531406.gif

They're tasty.

this orange and almond dark chocolate from aldi is nice and tastes strong enough that usually half a little bar is enough for for me in one go. eat a few and you might end the chocolate orange cravings?

Orangechoclate.JPG

anyone remember Fry's Five Centre bars?

vanished in the early 1990s

each square had a different flavour
- orange
- lemon
- lime
- strawberry
- raspberry

A similar idea, and fucking delicious:
800.jpg

"Each section of this gorgeous chocolate bar contains a different filling: strawberry, pineapple, orange, coconut ice, Turkish Delight and caramel. "

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/.../dbtc_3/pic_1/add_44112/stc_1/scope_short#800

www.cybercandy.co.uk is the job for chocolate...the Aussie ones in particular are delicious!

20080325-lindt-orange.jpg

get it into ya,hooked on them.i only ever seen the frys orange once and it was delicious.
in other exciting orange foods related news,i recently came across bolands orange creams biscuits,i never even knew they existed till a month back
6091305.jpg

god i love orange things.

In the orange-chocolate debate, I fall in the "eugh" camp. Having said that, if there was nothing else around, I'd eat it. I've eaten dark cooking chocolate. It's not bad if you screw up your face.

That said, this has only enhanced my respect for nlgbblbth, and the lengths he will go to to get the object of his desires. Classic NLG.

Continuing with the chocolate-related theme, last week, for 'Dutchy' and 'Pantone', I bought:

A Picnic
A Star Bar
A Wispa

Dutchy thought this was hilarious beyond belief. "What are you, 15?" he said. "You're so uncool, Mike".

Then "Uncle Meat" popped out of a crater or something and savaged the lot, chuckling between grunts.

mm, this thread reminded me, i have some dark-chocolate covered candied orange peel in my bag
yum yum
none for you though nlgggbbbth

Dutchy thought this was hilarious beyond belief. "What are you, 15?" he said. "You're so uncool, Mike".

i can be soooo mean sometimes. i'm sorry mike, yr awesome and those bars were lovely.

Then "Uncle Meat" popped out of a crater or something and savaged the lot

bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back