i need a cheap tux to rent (1 Viewer)

not sure bout renting but you might get a cheapo one to buy in second hand stores and oxfam or somewhere like that

It's all going to end up the same one way or another.

DSCN0542.jpg

I got a second hand tux in Wild Child for 60 bucks and it is the business. That is pretty much what you are going to pay in Black Tie or any of those places. If you want it cheaper you would have to head down the country some place.

After black tie I was going to suggest "down the country some place"
you'll deffo get it there.

Black tie charges more than 60 for rental, and they're not very nice. They're Adult Male Tuxedo Costumes rather than tuxedos. So if you think you might need to wear it at least four or five more times in the next, I dunno, decade or so, I'd definitely buy one.

Don't go too cheap because a cheap tux is shit, like Big Daddy says. But you can get a pretty nice one for probably 250-300 quid. Sounds like a lot, but it'll be much nicer, won't stink of beer soaked groomsmen and debs puke, and you will probably find you'll wear it again.

Then you can get Big Daddy Sloth to help you accessorise with deadly cufflinks and ties and waistcoats and shit.

There's a nice little tailor on the north circular will do you a rental for 50 quid. Just around the corner from Dorset St, on the way up to Phibsboro.

i tried out a tux in M&S for less than fifty quid (brit money).
it felt like some sort of army surplus gear, but still:
enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back