i love brian....... (2 Viewers)

Burgerbarbaby (23 Mar, 2002 02:08 p.m.):

and yer man out of Slint, specifically for that one For Carnation song, Snoother.

yes!!

yeah, ya did seem rather excitable thursday night, bryan!
fair play to ya....takes the heat off me

I think the main problem was my friend Sarah pointing out a cute girl to me. My brain then went into lust spasm, causing events to spiral out of control, things quickly progressing from perfectly fine to worse.

Probably accounting for my panicky over-loud laughter and conversation for the rest of the evening....I dunno.

i love bryan.......

This post should run and run until he cracks under all the praise, spouting unprovoked obscenities to every one of the 300-odd people he meets in town of a Saturday, at which point the inevitable backlash "I hate Bryan" thread is started.

i love bryan.......

the inevitable backlash "I hate Bryan" thread is started.

Would that not be "I hate Brian" thread? Afterall the Brian who is the object of the affection may not be the Bryan who thinks he is the object of the affection.
Maybe we should elect a Brian who could be an object of affection who would be heaped with praise until they turn on everyone and therefore justifies an "I hate Brian" thread. This Brian could be any old Brian who needs affection. In a cruel and twisted plot we could break this elected Brian's spirit by making him feel great and when he has the confidence he so missed, it could then be snatched away from him when he is at his peak.
But Bryan may feel bitter at no longer being the Brian and may begin to turn on people, therefore justifying an "I hate Bryan" thread.
And should the elected Brian be a drummer? Or should it be a Brian who always wanted to be a drummer? Or a drummer who needs to have more confidence in their drumming ability, who is called Brian? Or a drummer who needs to have more confidence in their drumming ability but has always wanted to be called Brian?

Well my two favourite drummers are: the fella from Silver Apples, simply because of the size of his drum kit and....
the heart, which beats out the rhythm of life.

And my two favourite Brians are my man Mr. F who keeps sending me great tapes and my cousin.

BrYan is my favourite Bryan and I hope that he's still not planning to go to Stateside as he'll be greatly missed if he does.

I am often called Brian by the way...

In a scenario taken straight out of Sunset Beach..

Bryan is.. my brother.

There, I`ve said it.

We used to play together in a band called That Fabulous Feeling and for anyone thats interested, when Bryan went stateside last year I tried to replace him with a combination of Steinberg Beatbox and my minidisc. And for anyone thats really interested/sad I have about 3 minutes of one of those drum machine songs on http://www.mp3.com/thatfab, the song is called `Something` Its not a bad version but its definitely a lot better with Bryan drumming on it.

Anyone whos heard the latest Jerky Boys album will get the joke when I say `I love that horsefaced boy`. Everyone else will think I am an idiot/asshole that uses too many of these// things!!

(That site is quite old by the way, I am working on a new one. The first 3 maybe 4 songs are worth a gander, the rest aren`t reeeeeeeealy)

P.S. Although I`ll miss it the Last Sound gig in Lazyboid should be cool, I like those songs on the site. The SC gig in Lazybird was really good, I`ve never heard anything like it.

aand finally, NPB and Giveamanakick were way better than the Icarus Line who were quite frankly boring. Their drummer was quite savage though. People kept telling me they had great energy, fuck that - so too does a truckfull of batteries!!

I know I`m fitting a lot in here on this thread but its late and I couldn`t be arsed starting another one.

Really looking forward to hearing the Large Mound thang too. One of them used to be in Splatterpillar (right?) they were brilliant, I can still play `Welcome to the Banned`and `When Morley comes Arouundah!!` on guitar.

john (24 Mar, 2002 08:33 p.m.):
When's the Last Sound gig in Lazybird?
That guy's stuff is really nice...

Barry's playing at the next Lazybird, Sunday night. I'm not sure who else is playing, but Last Sound is going to be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back