I like vitalic (1 Viewer)

todd_landers

Website
perfectblend.net
I like vitalic, daft punk and LCD Soundsystem, who else should I be listening to in a similar vein? Some of the stuff on bpitchcontrol records sounds good, any recommendations?

Hystereo. Their Irish and they're on the same label as Daft Punk (I think...), very good stuff. If you like vitallic and daft punk you'll love 'em. Their album corporate crimewave is either out now or its out next week.

phil.b said:
Hystereo. Their Irish and they're on the same label as Daft Punk (I think...), very good stuff. If you like vitallic and daft punk you'll love 'em. Their album corporate crimewave is either out now or its out next week.

has anybody here ever heard of these boys. never even seen a gig mentioned about them

Ben Richards said:
has anybody here ever heard of these boys. never even seen a gig mentioned about them

Yeah, they're decent. Pretty 'big' sounding commercial techno.
Like a more electro Daft Punk.
If you like the Vitalic album you'll like them - they're on Soma Records.

Only Vitalic I like is the e.p. and his remix of Slam's 'Visions'. Reckon the album is pretty average.

Check the Playgroup album on Output.
!!! on Warp.
Can't think of anything else at the mo...

ja, as fogarty said, I saw them in wax a couple of weeks ago, they were pretty damn good. I loves my big tuney technolectroclash. I care not if it's cool, it gets me dancin round the living room.

Ben Richards said:

dexters first two eps rule like a muthurfuckur
his new stuff isnt as good
havent heard his new one on clone yet

daft punk have fallen off the saddle
and theyre laces are caught round the horses mickey and they are being dragged through the dirty scrubland

the kids love veetaleek

Cagedbaby, cut copy.

Jah Wobble started that whole sound back in the early 1980s - he will be playing some of it with his band in the spiegeltent tonight. you will be shocked how good this guy is

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back