i just saw a shaggy dog eat a wasp! (1 Viewer)

Red setters are phenomenally stupid dogs.

Seriously. They pretty much have nothing going on upstairs. Even when you get a mongrel that is half setter, its still pretty retarded.

my dog eats grass alot. not even when he's sick - he just goes out into the garden, has a shit and a run around, and if the mood strikes him, a nibble on the grass. what a weirdo.

my dog eats grass alot. not even when he's sick - he just goes out into the garden, has a shit and a run around, and if the mood strikes him, a nibble on the grass. what a weirdo.

I think that's ok LaLa, I think they are just eating it for extra nutrients sometimes.
In fact... in NYC, because everything is so manky, you can buy little grass cubes for your doggy to eat so he doesnt chow on the nasty Wash Sq grass etc.

i got stung on my prick when i was a babby. i was in the nip; running about to and fro hither and thither around on the beach. A wasp flew into my wang and stuck his prang into me dang. me ma thought it was fierce funny. i'm sure i didnt though. what with me dinky all swollen up. *ouchy

:eek:ouch!! still tho ya probably don't remember it? I was stung on the lip by a wasp when i was but 1 year old whilst eating a plum - cue many years of fear of both wasps and plums. i think they're lovely now tho (plums not whiteanglosaxonprotestants:rolleyes:)

When I was out walking my dog last night I saw a lovely boxer with only 3 legs hopping around after a wasp. It was heart warming. Heart warming until my dog decided to ruin the moment and have a good old sniff of the boxer's arsehole.

Its not dog related so I'll put this in brackets but (a girl in work's cat came home the other evening with a motherfucking hare in its gob. It had climbed with the hare over a 6 ft fence and into the bathroom window on the first floor of the house. They aren't sure if it killed the hare or just found it dead. Impressive nonetheless)

:eek:ouch!! still tho ya probably don't remember it? I was stung on the lip by a wasp when i was but 1 year old whilst eating a plum - cue many years of fear of both wasps and plums. i think they're lovely now tho (plums not whiteanglosaxonprotestants:rolleyes:)

na don't remember thankfully.

i run a mile when a wasp or bee even thinks of moving in my direction though..

I think that's ok LaLa, I think they are just eating it for extra nutrients sometimes.
In fact... in NYC, because everything is so manky, you can buy little grass cubes for your doggy to eat so he doesnt chow on the nasty Wash Sq grass etc.

is that when dogs are dehydrated or summat? or something to do with when they're not getting certain nutrients in their diet?

that's odd cos murphy has all he needs to drink in his bowl which we keep full and he gets a hearty meal once a day. (whenever i'm home i load up the bowl with heaps of stuff he loves)

maybe he just likes grass. or maybe he;s half lab half cow or soemthing.

wasp.jpg

plum.jpg

bees are kinda cute. i dont mind wasps too much - they dont make me afeared the way spiders or cockroaches do. last time i was bitten, however, i remember exactly where I was. i was 11 (thankfully its been a while since ive been bit) and was on lunch break at school. it was really fucking painful but nowhere near as bad as the jellyfish sting i got once :(

nowhere near as bad as the jellyfish sting i got once :(

was this in australia where, really, you should expect nothing less than to be menaced by dangerous wildlife? ive always wondered were irish jellyfish stings sore. i always get out of the water straight away if i encounter one. the sea was full of them last summer. i read something about global warming increasing the numbers of jellyfish

was this in australia where, really, you should expect nothing less than to be menaced by dangerous wildlife?

yeah it was actually :p
everytime i go down there im on major bug/animal alert. im headed there again in a week actually - im keeping my fingers crossed there are no bug-related encounters!

-did you hear of the 13 year-old chick who was brutally attacked by a SEAL there last week? he bit her head and everything! she lived though.

ive always wondered were irish jellyfish stings sore. i always get out of the water straight away if i encounter one. the sea was full of them last summer. i read something about global warming increasing the numbers of jellyfish

i also got stung in ireland by a jellyfish. it was sore. very sore. i dont think it matter what country they're from :)

though in Palau there is a lagoon famed for its non-stinging jellyfish inhabitants. it's no myth either - this place exists. they just blob about not stinging. it's to do with the fact their species was isolated and so evolved without stingers. pretty cool huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back