I have the horn for... (5 Viewers)

HOLD ON

Why is the one person from Dublin considered an "International Rose" ?

addendum: overall my favourite winner has been 1972's.

Clare%20Barry%20Prendeville.JPG

Nice to see Martin O'Neill keeping himself busy.

I see absolutely no physical virtue in any of those men, nice as I'm sure they are. They are horrible. Actually horrible.

I see absolutely no physical virtue in any of those men, nice as I'm sure they are. They are horrible. Actually horrible.

Agreed. But like Squiggle, my choices where if I HAD to make a choice. I don't actually find any of them attractive based on those photographs. Plus, they are all way too young for me.

Oh yes, I got that... I stared at them all trying to make a decision too, but just got overwhelmed and had a nosebleed (not actually related).

Standards are really slipping in the Rose competition.. They all have this pained look on their face as if they have no idea how to smile. If I had to pick on just looks alone then the London Rose I suppose.

Edit: There's a Luxembourg rose? Surely she got in by default or something? How many Irish people could there possibly be living in Luxembourg?

Standards are really slipping in the Rose competition.. They all have this pained look on their face as if they have no idea how to smile. If I had to pick on just looks alone then the London Rose I suppose.

Edit: There's a Luxembourg rose? Surely she got in by default or something? How many Irish people could there possibly be living in Luxembourg?

Actually a lot. I know one girl who moved over when she lost her job. Lots of communications/moblie network jobs over there. I went to visit her and was amazed how many Irish are there. She's now engaged to an Irish man she met there. Very cool city too. If only I spoke French.

I'm posting some horns I've already posted, because I want to. A round up of my favourite horns, if you will. New pictures though... I need to get my radar out again and have a scoot about the internet for freshness. I also need some male horns that actually give me the horn.

stone_face-440x330.jpg

2przosk.jpg

Emma Stone

tumblr_l3e1yjbWK61qbjib0o1_400_large.png

Gemma Arterton who I will never get sick of posting. I honestly think she is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Gorgeous beyond all belief

Willa%20Holland-BBC-008759.jpg

Willa Holland

600full-felicity-jones.jpg

Felicity Jones

11605043_gal.jpg

Juno Temple

tumblr_l66y05orXk1qasbyxo1_500_large.jpg

Some random girl on weheartit.com

apprently I'm bored.

Also because we love him.

mad-men-0909-02_large_large.jpg

tumblr_l021hdpL421qau6q9o1_500_large.jpg

JON HAMM <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 with bonus janurary jones

Dear Lord! I'll take that as a compliment so!

Also knowing you to be a Mad Men fan, do you find you have the horn for Roger Sterling or is it just me? I'm actually terrible when it comes to show I like, i start fancying everyone.

Dear Lord! I'll take that as a compliment so!

Also knowing you to be a Mad Men fan, do you find you have the horn for Roger Sterling or is it just me? I'm actually terrible when it comes to show I like, i start fancying everyone.

He did a magazine spread last year and he's super attractive in his Ralph Lauren type gear.

08862b52e2_MadMen_08232009.jpg

Super hot

John-Slattery-Sk.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back