I have the horn for... (12 Viewers)

deborah_francois_reference.jpg
deborah francois.

Deborah Francois! She does look a bit like Claire Forlani in that picture, actually, though normally I think she's blonde. I saw her in 'La dernier jour du reste de ta vie' last night and I know thumped men enjoy a french lady.

ahh, look at her there

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

First time posting in this thread - anyhow, here's a favourite of mine:

And here she is on the ol' geetah. Speaks four languages and thinks being naked is lovely. What's not to like?!
Carice VanHouten
fuck her, she gets to ride sebastian koch
wait hang on, they broke up....i guess she's ok

i think after...herself and keira knightley
one of those ones where it turns out the sane person is mental and then someone else is the ultra-mental but then someone else out-mentals them all or something to that effect wasn't it?

edit: same year as ghost world, wiki says

She was in a horrible horror movie called The Hole. Was that before or after Ghost World? I'm thinking after.

to be fair, her acting was fine in the hole, it was just a shite film.

i think after...herself and keira knightley
one of those ones where it turns out the sane person is mental and then someone else is the ultra-mental but then someone else out-mentals them all or something to that effect wasn't it?

yeah, and then the guy who was supposed to be nice TURNED OUT TO HAVE ORCHESTRATED THE WHOLE THING OMG

Sorry Johnny. Don't look at this post

[spoilertagsdon'twork]

spoiler_t-shirt.jpg

[/spoilertagsdon'twork]

actually we both got the plot wrong, what actually happened was thora birch turned out to be the evil mind behind the whole thing, and she did seem unstable from the start

Fucks sake Nooly, spoiler!

That film is only remembered for having a topless 15 year old Kiera Knightley anyway (hideous BTW)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back