I have the horn for... (6 Viewers)

0000035035_20061021051619.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

I can't go for that...no...no can do.

He's adorable and it'd be fun to see if he can be corrupted.
Yes I do realise he's different in real life, but that's beside the point.

Ah here...

This thread is making me want to stage a 'I have the horn for...' intervention.

Been watching lots of 'Generation Kill' and 'True Blood' recently so the ridiculously hot Alexander Skarsgard has to go in here:

alexander5x.jpg

and maybe just once more...

GenerationKill3.jpg

Without knowing someone it's usually something very subtle that attracts me to them. I mean that in real life scenario. It's very rare I would see someone across the room and be attracted to them. Celebrities I mix up with their music or characters and I think women do this more than men. I can see the hook some might see in the Kenneth character but he's not my cuppa. Now he's a different story:

alec-baldwin-b.jpg

Alec Baldwin and Ed Westwick, yessssss. With added emphasis. Alec Baldwin is a recentl development for me, I'll admit to being a 30 Rock turncoat, which is to say that I never fancied him in anything before that.

Kenneth... I can sort of understand it, but not for me. Too squeaky clean. I have a friend that always goes for the sweet innocent onces on grounds of corruption too, which amuses me a lot though.

So girls that are barely past puberty and malnourished are ok but he's not???
He's pretty!!

the real problem with him is that he's everything this thread was a stand against, see Diddles very first post for more info

and give it a plus while you're at it as thanks for starting thumped's ultimate thread

the real problem with him is that he's everything this thread was a stand against, see Diddles very first post for more info

and give it a plus while you're at it as thanks for starting thumped's ultimate thread
:(
I still would though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back