I have the horn for... (4 Viewers)

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS
Mad Men star and former natural blonde

"I've been red off and on since age 10, when I was obsessed with Anne of Green Gables. My mom said, 'Let's put a rinse on, and you can be Anne for a couple days.' I was thrilled: It was carrot red. In high school I was a Goth girl, so I went from fire engine to purple to black. Recently two of my best friends started calling me Red. It's funny because they've known me for years. I guess I'm convincing enough: With the red hair and some blush, it looks like I've been on the moors in Ireland."

very upsetting altogether...still lovely though..

The red really suits her!

your one from madmans played the prostitute in serenity? never would have recognised her at *all*

ff1-6p3.jpg

Really? I knew it was her straight away, ha! She was well funny in that episode. Wonderfully manipulative.

This whole "Christina Hendricks isn't naturally redheaded" is causing more of a stir then that time yer wan from Hercules & Love Affair was revealed to be a man.

Hey, if you'd prefer Mark Lamaar's or Stephen Fry's I can hook you up with them instead.

oh, and if you've ever paid for a thumped subscription over the internet all your details are belong to me.

If I wanted them.

Which I don't.

Also, i'd go to jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back