I have the horn for... (3 Viewers)

Moosesister.jpg

I just felt this HAD to be rescued from the archives.

by far the most betdown person posted in this thread in all my time on thumped

no. She has a bet down head on her but thats Mrs.McCluskey the principal. If you saw how stern and strict she could be and how she dealt with messers like Danny Kendall you'd have a big roarin horn on you too. She probably had a bigger influence on me than my own school principal.

Come on nllggggbbbllltthhhh, back me up here.

no. She has a bet down head on her but thats Mrs.McCluskey the principal. If you saw how stern and strict she could be and how she dealt with messers like Danny Kendall you'd have a big roarin horn on you too. She probably had a bigger influence on me than my own school principal.

Come on nllggggbbbllltthhhh, back me up here.

You'd like it if I de-repped you, wouldn't you?

Thanks to Veronica Mars and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
and let's not forget, the voice of gossip girl.

i only really liked her in veronica mars though. frickin ossum
she's ok in other stuff but fairly generic
i need to watch veronica mars again, i've forgotten why it was so good but i know that it definitely was

Zooooooooooeeeeeeee! Part of the GQMFs of Star Trek. I do love her, she's so very badass. She's come a long way since Crossroads.

Also I'm just going to go ahead and renew some of my Gossip Girl horns.

1edgq7.jpg

Why don't boys dress like chuck bass all the time?

kiis08.jpg

i have the horn for her and her trashy makeup. yess.

Also I'm just going to go ahead and renew some of my Gossip Girl horns.

1edgq7.jpg

Why don't boys dress like chuck bass all the time?

My old house mate wants to open a male strip club where all the male "strippers" start off naked and then get dressed into a really snappy suit, she reckons this will have women everywhere going fucking bizerk (eh... is that how you spell it) the male naked body is just silly looking, but a man in a suit is mad sexy according to her. It's like a reverse of a slightly comedic burlesque act. according to her anyway.

In fairness though that guy is dressed like a fucking sap.

My old house mate wants to open a male strip club where all the male "strippers" start off naked and then get dressed into a really snappy suit, she reckons this will have women everywhere going fucking bizerk (eh... is that how you spell it) the male naked body is just silly looking, but a man in a suit is mad sexy according to her. It's like a reverse of a slightly comedic burlesque act. according to her anyway.

In fairness though that guy is dressed like a fucking sap.

this. except the last bit. FEIGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back