I have the horn for... (6 Viewers)

This is not a good place to quarrel, and perhaps a cool chat pretty good, why does it
Mood bad mood when a drink may be a bit better

Busty, Welsh Warbler Katherine Jenkins

katherine_jenkins-gal-richlist08.jpg

Cougars rock. Nothing like a greying bush to let you know they gots tha skills.

How much of an age gap does there need to be to justify cougar status? There was a turning point in my early twenties when I realised I had to go for younger men, all the older ones were taken/ gay/ mad. Am I a cougar? My youngfella's only a year and a half younger than me.

How much of an age gap does there need to be to justify cougar status? There was a turning point in my early twenties when I realised I had to go for younger men, all the older ones were taken/ gay/ mad. Am I a cougar? My youngfella's only a year and a half younger than me.
nah, only a year and a half dont count. were talking at east a good decade here

The formula for compatibility in a relationship with a younger bit o' stuff(rather than just a good shag) is half your age plus seven. Which for me works out as 24, sounds about right.

I thought Katherine Jenkins was so lovely on the late late show and i'd always wrongly despised her.

The formula for compatibility in a relationship with a younger bit o' stuff(rather than just a good shag) is half your age plus seven. Which for me works out as 24, sounds about right.

Works out to 24 for me too but THAT doesn't 'sound about right'.... ooftastic. I was drinking and smoking before they were in school. I was off to college when they were doing their first communion. !ninjaaaa

Works out to 24 for me too but THAT doesn't 'sound about right'.... ooftastic. I was drinking and smoking before they were in school. I was off to college when they were doing their first communion. !ninjaaaa

You have to just not think about all that :p This is all hypothetical of course, as I'm happily spoken for, but judging by my friends who are the same age I could imagine having a 24-year-old boyf.

This thread has gone off topic a bit, so here's some vintage horn.
mickeyfinn.jpg

works out as 17 and a half for me and thats a bit weird.

That would make you 21? Sounds ideal to me if you're a boy, a bit weird alright if you're a girl. But maybe things have changed since I was a 17-year-old going out with 21-year-olds. It were a long time ago, when this were all fields.

Sorry, off topic again, more horn:
stevejansen.jpg

Have fancied this man since I was 7 years old, and he's aged better than his supposedly more beautiful brother. Gold star to the 80s nerd who recognises him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back