I hate these people (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth

Of course I'm talking about the passengers behaviour!

The drivers were right to take a stand.

Grand so.It's just your signature seems to suggest you don't like transport workers.Did anyone here eamon dunphy yesterday?Some guy rang in and complained about people smoking joints on a bus.Dunphy started laughing and said 'just sit back and breathe in'.

I hate the DART. A couple of weeks ago I was stuck on the train for an hour between Sydney Parade and Booterstown. There was a problem with the gates at Merrion. The train was stuck between the stations. There were a load of people waiting to get the Ferry from Dun Laoghaire.... there was a mad mad family (drunk mother who had no legs and a ridiculously camp son) who were trying to sort everything out and the driver was a foriegn fella who couldn't speak much English. Ah.... that was a once off... but it is shit....

I love my new bike

10 years blah blah blah, even though your response was eloquent, well thought out and delivered with rapier like wit unfortunately I must decline your delightful offer of "Kicking the bollix out of me" as I was taking the piss. Do honestly think I condone pissing on bus drivers???

anyway,

I'm now a regular on the 77 but am lucky enough not to get it late at nite, but its still fu*kin rough at 8 in the mornin, so far I've seen a broken window and a pack of 5 girls startin on some young forgien fella and yesterday goin home a drunk russian farted which nearly made me pass out, I still don't think my visions the same.

I'm very sorry about the poor bus drivers who have to put up with all that shite, but god love 'em, they were probably asking for it.

All bus drivers are cunts.

Period.

Don't even get me started on the pricks.

Originally posted by flashpants
Thats right 10 years, there's nothing like flashing your bits to a man thats covered in knacker piss gets me so fucking rigid. Mono-browed fuckwit
yeah 'cause 10yearzy is obviously liam gallagher -duh! flashpants, you need to learn your ass some r.e.s.p.e.c.t. *click click click*.

Originally posted by Goff
I'm very sorry about the poor bus drivers who have to put up with all that shite, but god love 'em, they were probably asking for it.

All bus drivers are cunts.

Period.

Don't even get me started on the pricks.

My oul lad used to be a bus driver.Does that make him a cunt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back