I find it odd when people my age have kids (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 75
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 5
Find it odd when people my age have a car. I'm all "ooh look at mister responsibility..."
People having babies just sends my head spinning.

I'm twenty fucking six.
my car is like a baby equivalent. i have to bring it everywhere, i spend nearly all my disposable income on keeping it going, it's always acting the prick but i love it anyway and would never be without it.

and in a couple of years i'll trade it in for one with a bigger engine and more brake horsepower.

catalytic converter.
anti-roll bar.
chassis.
torque.
wishbone bushing.
manual transmission.
umm.. wheel.

Diddles, Rita....how much pain is involved? Seriously, is it any worse then when a man gets a tap in the testicles?

If you had ten pairs of bollix, simultaneously got them all bitten off , while falling back on your arsebone, whacking both elbows off the ground and biting your tongue, you might begin to imagine how painful it is.

I broke through the pain barrier having that child. Bulletproof now.

my car is like a baby equivalent. i have to bring it everywhere, i spend nearly all my disposable income on keeping it going, it's always acting the prick but i love it anyway and would never be without it.

and in a couple of years i'll trade it in for one with a bigger engine and more brake horsepower.

fuck kids, I have a cat, thats wayyy better, and a car. Cat and a car is enough for me!

I was speaking to a girl I knew from school in kildare the last time I was back, she is now expecting her fourth child, I remember she already had one by the time she left school but on her fourth now! I'm only 27 for fucksake, as is she. I dunno having more than two kids really baffles me. But I guess that's cause I'm from a two children family.

witnessing a birth is the most fucked up thing I've ever
witnessed. indescribable really. women are hardcore.

I think having a kid is bizarre to most people who don't
have one, regardless of their age. it's a whole different
set of priorities/responsibilities.

I have a kid, he'll be one tomorrow and I still find it odd.
great though. having said that the thought of another fills
me with the horror. never again!

believe me, i know the look when people think i've said something crazy

i'm very happy with my life (apart from still living at home) and don't need anything getting in the way of happiness.

Dude, having a kid doesn't "get in the way of happiness" quite the opposite.

witnessing a birth is the most fucked up thing I've ever
witnessed. indescribable really. women are hardcore.

Your darn tootin' they are! My wife is my hero. Amazing what she went through, it would have killed me.

I with yis there boyo's.Fair fucks to them.
They're headwreckers but they rule at firing out the little babbies.

If you had ten pairs of bollix, simultaneously got them all bitten off , while falling back on your arsebone, whacking both elbows off the ground and biting your tongue, you might begin to imagine how painful it is.

I broke through the pain barrier having that child. Bulletproof now.

I just stubbed my toe of a chair, OUCH!

In seriousness, I can't imagine what it's like to know that you are about to go through immeasurable pain and to know for so long that it's coming down the tracks. But after that isn't it all plain sailing what with the men going out doing all the back-breaking work to earn a crust?

my bro and his mrs have recently had their 2nd child. I think he put it very well when he said that "one kid is like a hobby, two is hard work".
Nail on the fucking head.
My sister says that the third is easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back