i dont care what you fuckers think but.............. (1 Viewer)

......especially when steve reich and battles came on stage for the encore.

I bet if Albini produced it though you would be all over it.Most of yis would but hey.......

ramps said:
the strokes were fucking awesome tonight!!!!!

just picked me skin and blister up from this. jaysus i hope none o you fookers where walkin in the middle of the road outside the point. bloody nightmare tryin to get passed yiz. jaysus.

ernesto said:
nah, Albinis good but you do actually need good songs to start with.

hmmmm if you dont find their record catchy or think the songs are really weak you may need to redefine your opinion of a good song.

Its not supposed to be life changing or even have any longevity or originality,just some good tunes.

do you like the blues by any chance?

the new strokes tune is waaaaay catchy..
thumping basslines and all that. thought i was listening to marilyn friggin manson..WONT YOU COME OVER HEEEE-ERRRRrreee

brian.html said:
do you like the blues by any chance?

i love the blues. in fairness, i havent heard their full album. just a few songs. im just trying not to get sucked into media hype balony. i will steal it now from the interweb and let you know in a day or two

g-stereotypical said:
the new strokes tune is waaaaay catchy..
thumping basslines and all that. thought i was listening to marilyn friggin manson..WONT YOU COME OVER HEEEE-ERRRRrreee

that is actually quite a catchy album. not a super one but some good songs and unfortunatley some album filler type songs too.

ernesto said:
i love the blues. in fairness, i havent heard their full album. just a few songs. im just trying not to get sucked into media hype balony. i will steal it now from the interweb and let you know in a day or two

that is actually quite a catchy album. not a super one but some good songs and unfortunatley some album filler type songs too.

See thats what I mean by referncing the blues.

Loads of the tunes are the pretty much the same formula/even riff to a point,but it doesnt neccacarily take away from the fact that the tunes are good.

I dont think they are amazing by any strech but if this is whats going to be on the radio,ill take it.

brian.html said:
See thats what I mean by referncing the blues.

Loads of the tunes are the pretty much the same formula/even riff to a point,but it doesnt neccacarily take away from the fact that the tunes are good.

I dont think they are amazing by any strech but if this is whats going to be on the radio,ill take it.

yeah, its good radio music as opposed to Hiphop/RnB girl/boy pop band shit. but im just sayin
' emperors new clothes'

ernesto said:
yeah, its good radio music as opposed to Hiphop/RnB shit. but im just sayin
' emperors new clothes'
You seem to have a problem with black people/music ernesto, what gives?

brian.html said:
I bet if Albini produced it though you would be all over it.Most of yis would but hey.......

118kit.jpg
118kit.jpg
118kit.jpg

zinga!

this gig was dull i thought.no stage presence at all. sound was bad (except alberts guitar)
would have saved time if i just stuck on the cds, they didnt move from the spot once and its a bad sign when the most dazzling thing at the show are the retina burning lights.
The lighting and visuals looked deadly for the most part but when yellow/flashy they actually made my eyes bleed.

few good catchy tunes was their only redeeming feature

ernesto said:
yeah, its good radio music as opposed to Hiphop/RnB girl/boy pop band shit. but im just sayin
' emperors new clothes'

It may not be a popular thing to say but I think that the only good radio music comes from the likes of that hip hop rnb shit. I don't think any chart rock or dance act has come out with anything close to hey yah. Or even most of Beyonces stuff for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back