I AM IN A BAKE AND REALLY NEDD TO BREAK SOMEONES JAW! (1 Viewer)

What's funny is, that liquid bombs on planes dont, never did, and can't exist.
They are not possible.
To make a liquid bomb on a plane, you would basically need another plane flying along beside you full of liquid nitrogen to keep stuff cool, a fairly well set up lab, and some kind of platform that will damp the planes vibrations.

Its just impossible.
Everyone knows this, they always did know it, the whole thing was never anything more than PR.

errrrrr actually channel 4 had an explosives expert make a bomb that blew the side out of a plane with 4 100ml bottles of liquid that looked like water......so the rule makes no sense at all........

Second chapter:

I'm just after clearing security at Cork. They were very polit, professional and courteous.

The girl on the x ray comes up to me with the bag

"Can I look in here"
"sure. there is a washbag in there but no liquids"
"No it's not that - do you have a pliers and a screwdriver in there"
"not that I'm aware of"

She searches the bag - no joy - takes out the clothes -x rays the bag seperately - then finally x-rays the washbag

She comes back and out of a pocket pulls an ingrown toenail clippers (looks like a needle nosed pliers but sharp) and a big fuck off nail file.

So for all of the pricking about that was done in shannon they completely missed 2 legit items of contraband thet were in the washbag they searched numerous times. The guy was prepared to go apeshit over a half a mini bottle of shampoo robed from some hotel but was so incompetent he couldn't find real weapons in a small bag both he and the girl before him searched.

Great eh.

the original article from The Register specifically addressed and debunked the threat from TATP:
We're told that the suspects were planning to use TATP, or triacetone triperoxide, a high explosive that supposedly can be made from common household chemicals unlikely to be caught by airport screeners.

I've never had much problem going through airport security. In the US they tell you you're not obliged to remove your shoes but if you don't it could be more hassle for you. In Cleveland airport (not sure about any of other airports) there's a huge display case with a sign "These are only some of the contraband that people have tried to bring on planes in the last x years"
In the case there's pocketknives, bowie knives, pistols, machine guns, sticks of dynamite, cross bows etc. An arsenal pretty much.

"These are only some of the contraband that people have tried to bring on planes in the last x years"
In the case there's pocketknives, bowie knives, pistols, machine guns, sticks of dynamite, cross bows etc. An arsenal pretty much.

!!!!
bowie.jpg

hands up! give me the plane!!

In Cleveland airport (not sure about any of other airports) there's a huge display case with a sign "These are only some of the contraband that people have tried to bring on planes in the last x years"

so in the airport there's a case on plain view with guns, dynamite and a crossbow in it? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back