I am approaching my vodafone download limit..now what? (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

Hey I have a vodafone internet account. I just noticed a pop up messege saying I was approachiong a 5gb limit. Does anyone know where I can see how much I have used so far this month.I tried ringing them but am on hold for yonks

Thanks

Hey I have a vodafone internet account. I just noticed a pop up messege saying I was approachiong a 5gb limit. Does anyone know where I can see how much I have used so far this month.I tried ringing them but am on hold for yonks

Thanks

I use the 02 one and you can register on 02.ie and log-in and then view your account. Maybe it's the same with the vodafone website? Hope you're near the end of the month otherwise they could charge you extra, the feckers.

you should be able to go into one of the menu options at the top of the vodfone dashboard software and view your approx usage in there. can't remember which one is it exactly, but there are only a few menu options up there anyway. we can do it on the vodafone usb stick modems we use in work...........

i got stung last month with a £75 bill instead of the usual £15...

stupid people sending stupid sized emails

They're cunts.
Have been with vodafone 'broadband' for over three years. Was never able to get a 3g signal from my house up until 3 months ago, after ringing and trying to cancel. They said we'd have to wait until March. The very next day, the light-blue light on the modem comes on. Broadband at home. "Broadband Anywhere"!!!
Bill arrives for two months usage. 300 euro, the fucks. The 3 years we had there service, we probably never went over what you're allocated for one month, because the service has been complete shite, but its the only way to get intertube access unless you want to deal with the even bigger cunts, Eircom.
Cunts.
30euro off the bill, ffs.
Never again am I using the internet.

I never download anything so why is it eating into it by that much.?
I still can't find the information about how much I have used .I'm scared . Just have to keep ringing them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back