My Vodafone app - itunes. (1 Viewer)

gooberpatrol

Folks,

I live in the north (for sins committed) and I've a Vodafone.ie sim but the effing itunes app store won't let me download the free my vodafone app. I've tried changing store locations from UK to Ireland but with no luck. Does anyone have an IPA of this app that they could send / share?

Many thanks in advance.

Folks,

I live in the north (for sins committed) and I've a Vodafone.ie sim but the effing itunes app store won't let me download the free my vodafone app. I've tried changing store locations from UK to Ireland but with no luck. Does anyone have an IPA of this app that they could send / share?

Many thanks in advance.

do you not just set up a new account under a different email address & grab what you need? that's what i had to do to get the spotify app before it was released here.

Pete, Thanks for that. I had considered doing that but I'm reading on different forae that updates to previously bought apps can be affected. Was that your experience at all?

Pete, Thanks for that. I had considered doing that but I'm reading on different forae that updates to previously bought apps can be affected. Was that your experience at all?

never had a problem. just grabbed what i needed then switched back again.

Typical bollocks from i-tunes and Ulsterbank. Entered my Visa card and Visa Debit card details only to be told on both occasions "The payment card you entered is not valid in Ireland".

Pete, I don't seem to be able to. Like yourself I would have thought given the amount of free apps on the itunes store that a credit card would only really have come into play in the event that you wanted to, like, make an actual purchase. The whole set up is backwards. Even the shite that you've to put up with from Vodafone.ie regarding topping up PAYG SIM cards, mobile broadband etc is enough to put people off. I'll give it another try. Apologies for wrecking your head over this - and thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back