HWCH 2007 (4 Viewers)

mr leigh has also been unsuccessful for the third year in a row - i don't know if that sonicbids thing works
it confuses the shit out of me....
:eek:
- leigh

In fairness leigh, that's fucking bullshit you didnt get it. You're the most hard working cunt out of all them cunts.

HWCH is bullshit. I believed in it for the first 2 years (not the whole music industry crap, but the idea of all the gigs) but now it's just shit.

And Stereobaby you neg repped me last year for saying what you just said.

As I said last year, folk should set up their own gig as a form of sentiment against the idea that this 'fest' disappoints 7 times more bands than it helps.

And this year other venues are available:)

In fairness leigh, that's fucking bullshit you didnt get it. You're the most hard working cunt out of all them cunts.

A-fucking-men. Three days of gigs once a year and they want gummy-gobbles (when both the cock AND the balls fit in the mouth) from the music industry/press when blokes like Leigh do that shit all year round.

Fuck this noise man.

So what's the buzz, they just pick all the bands that regularly play dublin but never cork/galway/limerick (which is most dublin bands from what i can tell) and put them all on the same weekend and hope they'll all get signed? Same as the bands on Poxegen that never play outside the pale? (that's not a stab at egg or anyone, they've been down a few times).

inexpensive, one entire weekend, loads of good bands, a forum for bands to meet up and hang out, playing in venues that a lot of bands wouldn't get the chance to otherwise... eh, yeah, how is that 'shit'?

sure we'll all go and pat each other on the back and waste our time.

all the bands who didn't get it should put on their own gig the same nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back