hub contact (1 Viewer)

ruttiger

hey
does anybody know who deals with bookings in the hub? is it that fella trevor who used to do the radiator gigs in eamonn dorans? a name and number would be nice
also does anyone know the same information for the voodoo lounge?
cheers
Will

ruttiger said:
hey
does anybody know who deals with bookings in the hub? is it that fella trevor who used to do the radiator gigs in eamonn dorans? a name and number would be nice
also does anyone know the same information for the voodoo lounge?
cheers
Will

I heard it's Trev who does them now.

[email protected]

Warning She's a total bitch, and its very badly run!! Put it this way, when we were running a gig, she said we had the place til 2am, then it was changed to 12.30 coz she had to put on a DJ, then on the day of the gig she said we could only have the place til 11.30 but all the while she wanted us to keep paying the same money even though we were getting less playing time.

it cost 350! And she never confirms booking, rings back or trys to contact you in any way!! TOTAL BITCH!!

Will never use again, so use at your peril!!

Junglebob said:
[email protected]

Warning She's a total bitch, and its very badly run!! Put it this way, when we were running a gig, she said we had the place til 2am, then it was changed to 12.30 coz she had to put on a DJ, then on the day of the gig she said we could only have the place til 11.30 but all the while she wanted us to keep paying the same money even though we were getting less playing time.

it cost 350! And she never confirms booking, rings back or trys to contact you in any way!! TOTAL BITCH!!

shes not doing bookings there at the moment and has not been for a while.
also the poor planning is out of her control

RED(tape)MENACE said:
What are you Trails guys up to anyhoo?

hey mr. redtape
if we still exist by saturday the 10th of june we will be supporting Estel and an english band called youth movie soundtrack strategies in crawdaddy
how is the recording business these days?
thank yee for all the replies by the way

Junglebob said:
[email protected]

sounds like you had very bad luck there. i disagree. she's not a total bitch at all. she isn't great for getting back to you on the phone but unfortunately you just have to keep phoning her and eventually she gets back to you. the hub are very easy going anytime i've put a gig on there and actually quite nice to deal with.
then again...you might just have had a bad experience with her which is a pity because getting cheap venues in dublin is tough.

cheryl said:
sounds like you had very bad luck there. i disagree. she's not a total bitch at all. she isn't great for getting back to you on the phone but unfortunately you just have to keep phoning her and eventually she gets back to you. the hub are very easy going anytime i've put a gig on there and actually quite nice to deal with.
then again...you might just have had a bad experience with her which is a pity because getting cheap venues in dublin is tough.

Horseshit.

I will never try to book the hub again after booking it there about a month or two ago. They're very underhand, as far as I was concerned, and also tried to make me pay €100 over the asking price of €350, for no reason at all. That Sandra piece of shit started bad mouthing one of the bands in front of the guy (Dessie - asshole) who was actually doing the booking, presumably to weaken my position. I hate this type of venue and the "we're doing you a favour" mentality that goes with it.

UnIt SevEn said:
Horseshit.

I will never try to book the hub again after booking it there about a month or two ago. They're very underhand, as far as I was concerned, and also tried to make me pay €100 over the asking price of €350, for no reason at all. That Sandra piece of shit started bad mouthing one of the bands in front of the guy (Dessie - asshole) who was actually doing the booking, presumably to weaken my position. I hate this type of venue and the "we're doing you a favour" mentality that goes with it.

fair enough but i didn't have the same experience.

hmmmm, I dunno.
Mates booked a gig there a good while ago, the guy at the time was cool, he gave them other gigs later on.
But the gig itself was a bit messy. The sound guy didn't know he was workin that night (dunno whose fault that was), he was at the cinema with his girlfriend when we rang him. Ended up with the doors opening an hour late, and the support band didn't get to play. That's just my experience buh....

All the same, I hate being in that place. I really really really hate it. I can't explain why, I just do. awful place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back