Hows your summer shaping up? (1 Viewer)

its a cross between the two, - a beiger shade of orange.
i was very hungover when i saw it but i do remember it being an usual colour which is why i asked about it and hence found out that it wasnt originally that colour and wont be in a few years.

It will probably have more of a beigey feel to it in a few years I'd say.

you have never offered me so much as a cup of tea in your life, you colourblind lunatic.

I think you were in NYC, and you were chatting away about doing shite, and it was rainy or something I think I said I'd buy you a cup of coffee if you were in the area.

But oh no. Thrown back in my face. Once burnt and all that. I'd hunt that thread down, but, I dunno, can't find it. I probably asked Pete to delete it for shame.

rogue said:
People people! it's terracotta. Enough.

I'd accept terracotta. Terracotta sounds reasonable. A beigey sort of terracotta.

I think you were in NYC, and you were chatting away about doing shite, and it was rainy or something I think I said I'd buy you a cup of coffee if you were in the area.

But oh no. Thrown back in my face. Once burnt and all that. I'd hunt that thread down, but, I dunno, can't find it. I probably asked Pete to delete it for shame.

I'd accept terracotta. Terracotta sounds reasonable. A beigey sort of terracotta.
you mean this thread? the only time I've been in America when it was raining and you made absolutely no mention of any sort of beverage?
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=47148
yeah those were great times alright.

you mean this thread? the only time I've been in America when it was raining and you made absolutely no mention of any sort of beverage?
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=47148
yeah those were great times alright.

Apparently everything I say is total lies. I am as suprised as anyone here, but, it seems to be the case.

Coulda sworn there was a cup of coffee in there somewhere.
Does that mean the Castle is orange after all?

It fucking might.

What kind of a job could I get in Paris, with only leaving cert French?!!
Ever read this?
008_l0.jpg

hello guyse! i am such a nerd, i can't believe I didn't see this thread.

aaaaaaaaaaaanyway let's see:

i just got back from Sydney which was lahvely. I know I have a trip to thailand to make but I'm trying to figure out when - i have some friends going over in June/July, but one of my best friends here wants to get a group together to go down in August for her birthday. what to do.

because this could be my last summer in HK, i plan on finally going to places like cambodia, vietnam and laos while i can. and then after that it's off to ireland for the electric picnic. whether for good or for a month, i dont know yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back