How To Piss Off Your Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Musical Tesla coils

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i just moved house.. well i am on sunday. my old neighbours were soooooo annoying it'll be great to be able to sleep through the night without hearing drums at four in the morning. I mean im reasonable but then there's just common sense. I need to figure out a way to give them one last pay back though

The guys that live below us started off one day by turing larry Gogan up at full blast for his whole show they then moved on to some shit trance mix cd on replay again. I swear to god they had it on for about 6 hours. The fucking house was shaking, so I decided to put on my "angry Roisin" face and I went down and shouted at one of them "ive got a pregnant girl up there puking her ring up! TURN THE FUCKING MUSIC DOWN!"...

They turned it down for half an hour... Last time I caught a glipse of one of them was about a month ago where they were throwing pint glasses off of their balcony.

The guys that live below us started off one day by turing larry Gogan up at full blast for his whole show they then moved on to some shit trance mix cd on replay again. I swear to god they had it on for about 6 hours. The fucking house was shaking, so I decided to put on my "angry Roisin" face and I went down and shouted at one of them "ive got a pregnant girl up there puking her ring up! TURN THE FUCKING MUSIC DOWN!"...

They turned it down for half an hour... Last time I caught a glipse of one of them was about a month ago where they were throwing pint glasses off of their balcony.

Nice neighbours you've got there Roisin. Can you report them to the landlord or the management association. There are usually rules about acceptable noise levels... and tenants throwing pint glasses off balconies is definitely something that any landlord would frown on.

Nice neighbours you've got there Roisin. Can you report them to the landlord or the management association. There are usually rules about acceptable noise levels... and tenants throwing pint glasses off balconies is definitely something that any landlord would frown on.

Yeah they were fined 150 quid for that I think. Its student accomidation see. One of them was also moved to another part of the building. The caretaker was up fixing a light for us and we gave him the tea and he said he refuses to fix anything in their place as the time they did call him in to the house the place was covered in beer cans with two matteress on the floor in the sitting room, so he refused to fix anything for them until they cleaned up the place.

Funniest thing I heard about them though was when the guy that I live with was walking back up the ballymun road at 10 o clock in the morning and the three of them had the kitchen chairs out on the balcony, shirts off sitting away drinking cans enjoy a little bit of sun.

But my god the guy I gave out to that time was nothing short of beautiful.

In the flat I live in the guys below and above us are mates so its all one group. They're really noisy GAA dickheads so drunk one night we decided to get them back. Some of us went downstairs to distract them by walking into their flat and just sitting down uninvited like everything was normal while the rest of us went in with a fire extinguisher and totally soaked the fuck out of the place. They weren't happy to say the least but somehow I managed to deny it was any of us and they bought it. Dumbasses

evenkittensuf8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back