HOW TO BUY YOUR DRUMACANOO PUNX PICNIC TICKET 28TH & 29TH JUNE 08 (1 Viewer)

5000, what a number! I don't think there's even 500 'die-hards' on this little island.
How many are expected?

:rolleyes: We should do a Warriors thing before it, i.e. the big meeting. Deco Dachau can be Cyrus. :)

There's a legal capacity of 800. So ideally 800 but I think that includes band members but I can't remember exactly.

Oh forgot to say there's a facebook group now if anyone wants to join/invite people:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=41071050202&ref=nf

Haven't heard anything of the like, but it seems if there was it was based entirely on misinformation. When did this happen?

There'll be a good lot from Letterkenny there although I wouldn't be too sure about Churchill/Drumacanoo folk.

Mark was saying something like that at the inner terrestrials gig last week!!! well I think he said that anyway!

boolocks mark is still edge even after gar has come back
i laugh, complete bollix.
ANYway lukas have you and punkpicnic come up with any ideas of a bus??? as we still have to riddicule it in the forums and say we are not intrested in that shocking price, while the closet swots who have studied and say they never studied have bought tickets and the others who they have told this misinformation to are left with their dicks hanging out.

ps lukas sorry i never got to pick rubbish with you but i was too busy. if you want to say yeah baby yeah in an austin powers voice and ill give you a text

boolocks mark is still edge even after gar has come back
i laugh, complete bollix.
ANYway lukas have you and punkpicnic come up with any ideas of a bus??? as we still have to riddicule it in the forums and say we are not intrested in that shocking price, while the closet swots who have studied and say they never studied have bought tickets and the others who they have told this misinformation to are left with their dicks hanging out.

ps lukas sorry i never got to pick rubbish with you but i was too busy. if you want to say yeah baby yeah in an austin powers voice and ill give you a text

eh that's a different mark.

Hey just to confirm yes Road Records have tickets for sale.

The article in the paper was hilarious and resulted in us selling loads of tickets. To anyone with half a brain it was nothing but scaremongering. They asked in the article "What about sanitation? Do they have portaloos or are they going to use the river?" Like seriously??? The paper retracted the article and had to publish "Fears Over Punk Festival Allayed" Happy Days gonna be a blast....

Everyones welcome to piss in my tent.

cos I'll be sleeping in a ditch.

Everyones welcome to piss in my tent.

cos I'll be sleeping in a ditch.
unidentifiedbodyKalikiliki.JPG

i guess this post is kind of in bad taste

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back