HOW TO BUY YOUR DRUMACANOO PUNX PICNIC TICKET 28TH & 29TH JUNE 08 (3 Viewers)

RebelliousJkbx

Website
www.myspace.com
THERE WILL ONLY BE A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT DUE TO FIRE REGULATIONS ETC. IF YOU'VE HAVEN'T GOT YOUR TICKET YET HERE HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING ONE.​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HOW TO BUY YOUR TICKET?[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GO TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING OUTLETS; [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UNIVERSAL RECORDS, MARKET SQ, LETTERKENNY: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ZHIVAGO RECORDS, GALWAY (ASK FOR DANIEL): [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3RD WAVE RECORDS, SLIGO:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CAROLINE MUSIC, ENNISKILLEN[/FONT]
PLUGGED RECORDS, CORK
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](MORE TBC. SOME OF THESE OUTLETS WILL BE CHARGING A SMALL BOOKING FEE OF APPROX 1EURO OR POUND.)[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THERE IS A PAYPAL OPTION ON DRUMACANOO MYSPACE & REBELLIOUS JUKEBOX MYSPACE SEE SITE FOR DETAILS.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]YOU CAN ALSO POST 50 EURO TO .....[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MARY FAUGHNAN,C/O UNIVERSAL RECORDS, MARKET SQUARE, LETTERKENNY.[/FONT]
THERE WILL BE NO BOOKING CHARGE OR POSTAGE FEE FOR THIS METHOD OF PAYMENT
calm.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE A FORWARDING ADDRESS AND THE TICKETS WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU WITHIN 7 DAYS.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THIS IS IRELANDS BIGGEST INDEPENDENT PUNK & ALTERNATIVE FESTIVAL.[/FONT]​

www.myspace.com/drumacanoopunxpicnic

www.poopromotions.com

www.myspacecom/therebelliousjukebox

ww

I like that -

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THIS IS IRELANDS BIGGEST INDEPENDENT PUNK & ALTERNATIVE FESTIVAL.

...ATTENDANCE IS MANDITORY. IF YOU DO NO ATTEND YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF PUNK.
[/FONT]

I like that -

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THIS IS IRELANDS BIGGEST INDEPENDENT PUNK & ALTERNATIVE FESTIVAL.

...ATTENDANCE IS MANDITORY. IF YOU DO NO ATTEND YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF PUNK.
[/FONT]

That's totally going in my signature.

Are you Woody's dearest friend?
I doubt it's the Woody who has lost his marbles....in all honesty their are plenty of Marbles in this world.

The Donegal News/Derry People is reporting the locals' serious concerns about the 5000(!!) undesirables they expect to show up for this.

the article is a complete Daily Mail style exercise in scare mongering

It mentioned a couple of times how they could not contact organisers for comment- further fueling the unease bout the whole thing

The Donegal News/Derry People is reporting the locals' serious concerns about the 5000(!!) undesirables they expect to show up for this.

the article is a complete Daily Mail style exercise in scare mongering

It mentioned a couple of times how they could not contact organisers for comment- further fueling the unease bout the whole thing

All pretty much bullshit scare mongering imho although my mum doesn't think it was too bad. Mary and Oisin were away on holidays last week, hence they couldn't be contacted. The paper could have contacted any of the other people behind it, the venue themselves or even the gardaí. This weeks issue is getting another article explaining everything and basically a retraction alolong with a public meeting for the residents of Drumacanoo. More local people seem to be talking about it now which is a good thing I reckon and it's all being organised completely by the book so it's going to be fine.

Imagine we could get 5000 people to a diy punk fest in Ireland, not likely.

I heard there was some complaints made to the gardaí about the picnic. Should be interesting to see if any of the locals shall be turning up for!!!!!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

Haven't heard anything of the like, but it seems if there was it was based entirely on misinformation. When did this happen?

There'll be a good lot from Letterkenny there although I wouldn't be too sure about Churchill/Drumacanoo folk.

5000, what a number! I don't think there's even 500 'die-hards' on this little island.
How many are expected?

:rolleyes: We should do a Warriors thing before it, i.e. the big meeting. Deco Dachau can be Cyrus. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back