How much do you eat everyday? (1 Viewer)

Shit, i never realised we worked together. Small world.
ha! :)

I *wish* I could do more exercise. I can't wait till my arm's healed. But I've started to wonder if I'll ever be a size 10 again...maybe now I'm 24 my metabolism's fucked and I'll always be slightly heavier than I like... Are we ever happy with how we look, though? I mean, I'm hardly massive, I'm a 12-14 but I feel like a blob.

ha! :)

I *wish* I could do more exercise. I can't wait till my arm's healed. But I've started to wonder if I'll ever be a size 10 again...maybe now I'm 24 my metabolism's fucked and I'll always be slightly heavier than I like... Are we ever happy with how we look, though? I mean, I'm hardly massive, I'm a 12-14 but I feel like a blob.

It happens at 25 according to everybody I've spoken to.
Which is physically annoying really, I'm never going to physically be better at anything physical than I am being right now, physically.

I eat enormous amounts of bread for some reason. I should be a fat bastard but I seem to be ok at keeping weight off, so far. I expect to become a fat blob once i retire from football. My ideal would be two big meals a day where i sit over them for two hours but because 'the man' wants we to work for a living that is not possible.

Which is physically annoying really, I'm never going to physically be better at anything physical than I am being right now, physically.

That's only if you are currently in peak shape. Otherwise take hope from this guy

growing_ood_-_old_man_weights.jpg

Still hasn't happended me yet. I'm still floating around the 11 stone mark and pretty fit, maybe if I stopped exercising and started eating meat again it'd be different. The flat stomach is gone but I'm working on it, more for back support than aesthetics though.

EARTH, 2053:
"Wow seanc, you've got the obliques of a 50 year old"
"Thanks baby, I know. Meet you later on the internet?"
"4 cyber? K, Bai"
"giggity"

i was proper fat once when i was 22 or 23, i can't remember exactly when
it's was during a period that i refer to as the "no" time

anyway during the "no" time i was around two and a half stone heavier, which didn't look good on my frame
i remember it being easy enough to shed, in the "yes" times that followed, but if i had to do that now i'd be fucked
why, i can't even think about a Yorkie these days..

Are "yes" and "no" the responses you got to requests for the sechs?

no, i associate it with the "no" people

people who i thought were nice..but were actually idiots

anyway, i jettisoned myself from there real good! in true spectacular georgie fashion!

this thread is making me obsess about my weight, figure, physical appearance and diet.

fuck you thumped!

i was proper fat once when i was 22 or 23, i can't remember exactly when
it's was during a period that i refer to as the "no" time

anyway during the "no" time i was around two and a half stone heavier, which didn't look good on my frame
i remember it being easy enough to shed, in the "yes" times that followed, but if i had to do that now i'd be fucked
why, i can't even think about a Yorkie these days..

when you're 30 you'll be right and proper screwed dude. Happens the best of us.

better get looking in the yellow pages from them fat bloke shops and see if theres one near you. Did you know they make 44 inch waist jeans? Mad I know, but its true

when you're 30 you'll be right and proper screwed dude. Happens the best of us.

better get looking in the yellow pages from them fat bloke shops and see if theres one near you. Did you know they make 44 inch waist jeans? Mad I know, but its true

great.. i got about two weeks to go so

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back