How much do you eat everyday? (2 Viewers)

Who cares how much you eat? Obsessing over how much you eat, or how little, only leads to the inevitable cycle of fad diets or even worse.

Yeah, those people in Darfur should just get over themselves! Not trying to be a cunt to you or anything, but you kinda should care about how much you eat, and the quality of what you eat.

i eat loads. i'm getting the belly but i think that is the Ale i drink. i'd prefer to have a J Lo arse.

somoene should do a documentary about what would
happen if you ate at mcdonalds 3 times a day and had
the most amount of food possible.

i'd say the results would be startling. a real eye opener.

my tummy banana has been known to lactate on occasion but nothing to report from the chestal area yet, my mam says 'm just a late bloomer

cant wait to join in on the mooncup thread

Yeah, those people in Darfur should just get over themselves! Not trying to be a cunt to you or anything, but you kinda should care about how much you eat, and the quality of what you eat.

The problem discussed is obsessing over how much you eat and not what you eat. Obviously this is all from a Western perspective. NO such thing as a slimming diet in Darfur!

The problem discussed is obsessing over how much you eat and not what you eat. Obviously this is all from a Western perspective. NO such thing as a slimming diet in Darfur!

No such thing as Rocky bars and Mega meanies in Darfur either.

We don't live in Darfur

i could bust out a belly in a matter of days

no problem

a few days of boozing and those buttons start to strech on my shirts, oh yeah!
cycling seems to keep this beast under control

A lad in work used to do that and he'd carry bricks in his backpack ..to inflict extra pain pain himself presumably
i can imagine the scene after the accident, with the gardai trying to figure out why the cyclist was carrying the bricks which were the proximate cause for the fatal head injuries.

cookie_narrowweb__200x277.jpg

I tend to eat less during the day when I have a proper breakfast, especially porridge or something healthy. If i don't i snack all day on biccys, chocolate etc which aint good for me and then i get tired and grouchy really easily too.

people, once you're burning off what you're putting in, then eat whatever and how much ever you want. Its a balancing act. If you eat loads and do no exercise you'll get fat. If you eat nothing and exercise loads you'll get skinny, but in a very unhealthy way. If you eat well and exercise well then happy days.

a common mistake people make when on some kind of weight control regime is to use their weight as a measure of how they're doing. Weight is not a good means for doing this. Its about knowing your body. You could weight yourself today, again tomorrow and find a couple of pounds in the difference, even though you haven't eaten more than normal. This could be to undigested food in your system. Also, people don't factor in the whole muscle vs fat and how muscle is heavier than fat thing.

BMI is the way to go. Body mass vs height is a more accurate measure. Not weight.

Everyone should really do some exercise though, even if its just walking every once in a while. Really.

I'm an emotional eater and eat out of boredom too, so moving to a new town, a new job and having no friends there was a great recipe for me to go up a dress size. Then I fractured my arm so couldn't join the gym. I try to walk every evening but so far I'm seeing no results, that's obviously cos I'm not burning off the hob knobs I 'accidentally' eat in work. Desk jobs suck. I have a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner - it's what I eat in between that's the problem, I think.
That said, when I was in college I ate absolute shite and was around two dress sizes smaller. I still thought I was fat, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back