How much do you eat everyday? (1 Viewer)

has anyone ever eaten the heart of their enemy
to gain his courage?

i prefer to kill them and steal their particular power

1123193686.gif

i sometimes don't eat for a day or two, other times i'll overeat, sometimes i eat just the right amount. it's pretty fucked, now that i think about it.

people, once you're burning off what you're putting in, then eat whatever and how much ever you want. Its a balancing act. If you eat loads and do no exercise you'll get fat. If you eat nothing and exercise loads you'll get skinny, but in a very unhealthy way. If you eat well and exercise well then happy days.

It's a right royal pain in the ass the way your metabolism slows down as you get older though. Mine was never very fast, but an hour and a half of cycling 3-4 times a week did a lot more for me 10 years ago than it does now, and my eating habits haven't changed. I do sit on my arse at work for longer hours than I did though....

I noticed recently that boys tend to be fascinated by their weight gain, but girls are repulsed by theirs. I worked with a guy who used to pat his tummy like as if he was pregnant...whereas girls just want to cover it up. We are riddled with insecurities...

Dunno, not some of the preening, sunbed using, eyebrow plucking feckers I know. Completely obsessed with having flat stomachs...

i go through phases of stuffing my face, well one big phase as i lived at home.
not living at home i didnt eat much as it involved money and/or effort and was quite skinny. i piled on the weight bout 2 years ago with a full fridge and mammy's cooking.
hope ill lose it now as im moved out again & im sick of this huge gut hanging over me trousers.

i miss mammy's cooking.

i piled on the weight bout 2 years ago with a full fridge and mammy's cooking.
Just moved home a few days ago for about three weeks. Getting fatter already (didn't think such a thing could happen). Also reverting to being 17 - "get out of my room" - "no i won't do the washing" and so forth. Eurgh...

Just moved home a few days ago for about three weeks. Getting fatter already (didn't think such a thing could happen). Also reverting to being 17 - "get out of my room" - "no i won't do the washing" and so forth. Eurgh...
"holy jayzus,
we have beer, peanut butter, peanuts, rashers, superquinn snausages, all manner of sauces, little cakes, toffopops, crisps AND chocolate! hoho!"

x ∞ =
OMG%20i'm%20so%20fat---3.jpg

walking isn't enough for me. I do about 45 - 50 minutes walking a day.

but I'd say you're way better off for doing that much than if you weren't. I mean, if you were to go a couple of days without doing that much walking you'd probably feel the difference.

If you're interested in calorie burn, etc, get yourself a heart rate monitor and wear it during one of these walks. It'll tell you how much you're burning off. Then you know how much you have to play with when hitting the biscuits or whatever. I wear one when on the bike (not just for that though) and its a real eye-opener. Useful to know too.

walking isn't enough for me. I do about 45 - 50 minutes walking a day.

How quickly do you walk? That makes a difference.

I usually eat 2 meals a day. I hardly ever eat breakfast. I just don't seem to be able to face food in the mornings. I don't snack during the day in work, occasionally I snack after dinner in the evenings, which is bad.

As Lolo said, it's horrible noticing how much my metabolism is slowing down. I find that my weight fluctuates but stays pretty constant on average so I guess the intake/usage balance is ok, although, like most women, I wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back