How have your tastes changed (1 Viewer)

Same here. I've missed loads of gigs by bands I love because I couldn't be arsed getting a bus. Back in the day I would walk miles to see a a band and walk home afterwards. Now...well, why can't they come to me?
Same. Sometimes I even buy tickets for gigs then just don’t go on the day because I couldn’t be arsed. Did that recently with Swans and Sleaford Mods.

Modern blockbusters are as good as they've ever been. See Dawn of The Planet of the Apes, Edge of Tomorrow, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Guardians of The Galaxy, Star Trek and X Men films, Pixar movies...

This may be true, but I'm just not interested in seeing them.

Modern blockbusters are as good as they've ever been. See Dawn of The Planet of the Apes, Edge of Tomorrow, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Guardians of The Galaxy, Star Trek and X Men films, Pixar movies...
Godzilla, After Earth, Transformers series, Pompeii, The Amazing Spiderman, Divergant, 300 part 2.

There's equal amounts of utter shite, but I take your point there are studios getting it right.

Actually another thing that's happened with age. When I was younger I hardly ever listened to female singers for whatever reason, now its kind of the opposite. I find I respond a lot a lot more to female fronted bands and singers. I'm not really sure why that is

Last edited:
Actually another thing that's happened with age. When I was younger I hardly ever listened to female singers for whatever reason, now I find I respond a lot a lot more to female fronted bands and singers, and now its kind of the opposite. I'm not really sure why that is

Same here. Apart from all the doom stuff nearly all my favourite music over the last while has come from women fronted bands

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back