How Come everyone hates Kings of Leon? (2 Viewers)

I don't hate them. I'm actually listening to their old stuff lately and liking it, never really gave it a chance in fairness

first album turned me right off but the 2nd one is great. heard a few tracks off the new one, havnt heard enough to say if i like it or not but their obviously trying to break america as the production on it is really polished.

Have you seen what they look like? That's why.

oh and If i remember correcty all the songs on the first album were about how good looking they were and how that was a bit tiresome really

first album turned me right off but the 2nd one is great. heard a few tracks off the new one, havnt heard enough to say if i like it or not but their obviously trying to break america as the production on it is really polished.

Dunno about that, man, didn't Ethan Johns do the new record?
He's not exactly Mr. Polish.
He does make awesome sounding records, though.

Have you seen what they look like? That's why.

There's a want in you... this is exactly why I love them :)....and they're all related - yay! Love the second album, which they recorded completely, and I'm talking completely, live. Fair fucks.

1GQQ19331-HI.jpg

i went to the gaeltacht with two of them (the lad with the beard and glasses and one of the guitarists) and i thought they were sound then and i've met them out a few times since and they're sound now

i dunno what the problem is. haven't really heard their music though

I was told some story that they got signed completely based on how good looking they were so they all grew stupid haircuts in protest

his voice sounds like that after he got shot in the throat by poachers when he was in the mountains collecting his moonshine

and he had his tonsils removed a while ago too

no, thats not true. They're some mad religion and whatever religion it is, you're not allowed be born with tonsils. So they weren't born with any. Fact.

I heard that when they were in the gaeltacht one of them was sent home for speaking english. But I heard that the real story was that the bean an ti caught him stealing digestive biscuits out of the cofra in the middle of the night. Can you confirm/deny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back