HOTPRESS TOP 100 IRISH ALBUMS (3 Viewers)

It reads more like a list of "top 100 bland singer-songwriters"...PADDY CASEY? embarrassing...

Just seen it on their website.
http://www.hotpress.com/vote/top100albums/
An electronic music famine :(

No Decal (5 albums)
No Donnacha Costello (3 albums)
No David Donohoe (2 albums)
No Ambulance (1 album)
No Anodyne, Deasy, Spectac, Herv, Matthew Devereux, Chequerboard, Karl Him, Esoterica, Daniel Figgis etc, etc...

Am I surprised? Nah...

Here, is this the people's poll follow-up to the muso's one?

1950's said:
Stool you realise you can talk to yourself without doing it on-screen. Go away.

If you don't want to talk about this topic then fuck off you dickless retard. Seems other people are interested, so you don't really have a leg to stand on, do you? You're probably just pissed off because the cops are going to come and arrest you for being a kiddie fiddler.

aoboa said:
Just seen it on their website.
An electronic music famine :(

No Decal (5 albums)
No Donnacha Costello (3 albums)
No David Donohoe (2 albums)
No Ambulance (1 album)
No Anodyne, Deasy, Spectac, Herv, Matthew Devereux, Chequerboard, Karl Him, Esoterica, Daniel Figgis etc, etc...

Am I surprised? Nah...

'tis depressing. i'm guessing the list isn't awash with the likes of the rednecks, jimmy cake, c4o, tracer amc, rest etc. either.

i.e. unless it's got guitars and vocals it's not real music :(

stool said:
If you don't want to talk about this topic then fuck off you dickless retard. Seems other people are interested, so you don't really have a leg to stand on, do you? You're probably just pissed off because the cops are going to come and arrest you for being a kiddie fiddler.
Hag this is tiresome.

aoifed said:
Aoboa are you guys not #100? I thought I saw it in the magazine.Yes, it is an awful representation of the Irish music scene and I hope no one takes it seriously.
In the muso's one, yeah. How depressing is that?

Not even considered in the readers one.

stool said:

eh?

snap-apple said:
'tis depressing. i'm guessing the list isn't awash with the likes of the rednecks, jimmy cake, c4o, tracer amc, rest etc. either.

i.e. unless it's got guitars and vocals it's not real music :(
Only Rednecks feature out of those bands.

1950's said:
Hag this is tiresome.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE TITLE QUESTION THEN GET THE FUCK OFF THE THREAD. IF ITS "TIRESOME" THEN LOOK AT OTHER THREADS YOU DONT FIND TIRESOME.

got it, dickheads?

stool said:
IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE TITLE QUESTION THEN GET THE FUCK OFF THE THREAD. IF ITS "TIRESOME" THEN LOOK AT OTHER THREADS YOU DONT FIND TIRESOME.

got it, dickheads?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I was thinking about going to the zoo the other day. I'd like to see the animals but I don't like the fact that they're trapped in cages.

pete , who threw the first insult on this thread?

i'm leaving this forum now anyway - because you're all jealous of my gigantic brain!!! No need to bar dcu, pete...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back