hot water music reform again (1 Viewer)

ha i was just reading an interview with chuck ragan with him telling why they broke up in the first place.

then i gave his "los feliz" or whatever its called a spin and some of the songs on that are cool. superb voice it has to be acknowledged.

anyone know tenement kids? more hot water music than hot water music themselves.

from the netherlands? pretty sure i saw them with kidd blunt in amsterdam before, they seemed good but not particularly amazing.

i listened to some of my old favourite hwm stuff recently while in a less-than-100% mood and it totally still did the trick.

dunno where theyre from. i downloaded their ep. sounds good but as i said soooooo hot water music.

if i was making a mixcdr of my fave hot water music stuff i'd defo have some tunes from the last few albums in there amongst the older stuff.

Great news, Chucks solo stuff is pretty good but as for the Draft... they've a few good songs but Im not to keen on them. I hope they tour again, seeing them play Giros's a few years back was amazing!

yeah some people complained they didn't play enough old stuff when they came here but in fairness it was half and half and they were promoting their new album Caution at the time (an album i love). They were still amazing though- blind drunk but played perfectly. chatted to chris afterwards- he was a cool guy. He didn't agree with my opinon that fuel for the hate game was their best album but he was too drunk to tell me what he considered their best.

yeah some people complained they didn't play enough old stuff when they came here but in fairness it was half and half and they were promoting their new album Caution at the time (an album i love). They were still amazing though- blind drunk but played perfectly. chatted to chris afterwards- he was a cool guy. He didn't agree with my opinon that fuel for the hate game was their best album but he was too drunk to tell me what he considered their best.

did and interview with the bass player in the jacks that are now gone in whelans. he was sound. i thought they put on a good show...sur they had a pile of albums out at that stage - and a couple on epitaph...so expecting them to play more old stuff was a tad ambitious...i guess against me are in the same situation now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back