Hot in the city tonight (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
Tomorrow it's 40 degrees here. I think I'll move into the bath and have a bowl of ice for dinner. It's too hot to go to work like. I'm sure loads of yis have been in this kind of heat before but I'm just flabbergasted. It's gonna be 30degrees at 6am! WHAT IN GODS NAME!?!?!

It's too fuckin warm to do anything but sit in the dark in your jockies and sweat. It breaks down barriers when you sit around panting, red-faced with new friends.

Hope winter is cool and porcelain cheeked over there.

are you a ribbon in the heat now?

Over here it was raining last time I checked

as you can see you're missing all the action

I'm in Melbourne. It's been one of the coolest summers they've had in years until today. I'm gonna go watch Purple Rain in the dark with a fan on for the rest of the evening, probably not sleep, wake up tomorrow and walk around being shocked and thrilled. '40 degrees lads... it's like, minus a million in Ireland'.

I like hotness but 40ºC is probably taking the piss a little. nice morning here. and by nice I mean not pissing aids from the sky. which means I have to hoover out the inside of my car. hooray for everything.

One of my favorite calls home when i was living in the northern australia:

Me: So what's the weather like at home?
Ma Fren: Well, being summer, it was about 15 degrees, myself and the young fella went down the park and everyone was out sunbathing. Lovely. How's it over there?
Me: Well it's about 11am, so being winter, it's about 40 degrees, but everyone's hoping it'll warm up later on.

I left in october, my last day we put the thermometer thing outside (it was 41 indoors) and it stopped working when it got to 59. Ah, territory winters.

coldest place on earth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vostok_Station

"Acclimatization to such conditions can take from a week to two months and is accompanied by headaches, eye twitches, ear pains, nose bleeds, perceived suffocation, sudden rises in blood pressure, loss of sleep, reduced appetite, vomiting, joint and muscle pain, and weight loss of 3-5 kg (7-11 lb) (sometimes as high as 12 kg (26 lb))."

lovely

coldest place on earth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vostok_Station

"Acclimatization to such conditions can take from a week to two months and is accompanied by headaches, eye twitches, ear pains, nose bleeds, perceived suffocation, sudden rises in blood pressure, loss of sleep, reduced appetite, vomiting, joint and muscle pain, and weight loss of 3-5 kg (7-11 lb) (sometimes as high as 12 kg (26 lb))."

lovely
everyday is like that when you're a supermodel, like i am.

earliest known tornado started in ireland. then it sold out. who does tornado think he is?

if you put those thermometer things in the direct sunlight would they just keep getting hotter and hotter and be totally inaccurate?

expected high of 21 degrees here today. disappointing. i find i get sunburned very quickly down here though (new zealand) and even when its not that hot you can feel the sun prickling your skin. i have a very uncool looking sun hat.

if you put those thermometer things in the direct sunlight would they just keep getting hotter and hotter and be totally inaccurate?

expected high of 21 degrees here today. disappointing. i find i get sunburned very quickly down here though (new zealand) and even when its not that hot you can feel the sun prickling your skin. i have a very uncool looking sun hat.
How re ye Shane? are ya gettin on alright? When are ya back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back