Horrorthon 2004 (1 Viewer)

ahem... i was joking about jeepers creepers, but that said, the first half hour is good... but it turns totally ridiculous halfway through. reeeeally annoying actors as well.

i cant stand the amityville series!!

Alan Remorse said:
ahem... i was joking about jeepers creepers, but that said, the first half hour is good... but it turns totally ridiculous halfway through. reeeeally annoying actors as well.

i cant stand the amityville series!!
i like the first three
james brolin is deadly in the first one. especially when he's out chopping wood and talking to his friend and say 'hold on a sec' and turns around and fucks an axe at a tree in his garden
hahaha

two has burt young!!!!

BYoung1.jpg

george mcfly said:
i like the first three
james brolin is deadly in the first one. especially when he's out chopping wood and talking to his friend and say 'hold on a sec' and turns around and fucks an axe at a tree in his garden
hahaha

two has burt young!!!!

BYoung1.jpg

the little red room and the sewing room with the flies still fucks me up... and who could forget the famous GET OUT ! bit.

Latex lizzie said:
the little red room and the sewing room with the flies still fucks me up... and who could forget the famous GET OUT ! bit.
Ah, Eddie..
Eddie Murphy said:
You know what I was wondering about movies? I was watching those movies -- I'm moving out of my house, I was watching movies like Poltergeist and Amityville Horror. Why don't the people just get the hell out of the house? ... You can't make a horror movie with black people in it 'cuz the movie'd stop, you'd see niggers runnin' down the street, the movie's over! ... That's the movie. You can't have a movie like that. See, white people, you all sit on the toilet, see blood in the toilet, and you all go get Ajax. ... Brothers won't sit on the toilet. ... Movie be just like this: [brother's voice] "Wow, baby, this is beautiful. We got chandelier hangin' up here, kids outside playin', it's a beautiful neighborhood, I really love - this is beaut--" [demonic whisper] "Get out!" [brother's voice] "Too bad we can't stay."

you what now? Which one? the "hot" one?

still, Jenny Tilly, Redman and John Waters... deadly

ah house of 100 corpses wasn't so bad, it's just there was alot of hype but c'mon twas never gonna be a masterpiece but it's well watchable. but i thought shadow of the vampire was fuckin rawkin:eek:

Not too impressed with the lineup really, saturday looks weak , except maybe club dread (made by the same dudes who made super troopers, which could also mean it'll be rubbish). Sunday evening looks decent, want to see the card player (dario argentos new one) and will hope for a decent surprise movie. Monday looks about the best of the bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back